Complaint Review: Jose Fajardo

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Drew — Armonk New York United States of America
Jose Fajardo
16752 e 8th ave Aurora, New York United States of America

Jose Fajardo Leslie Fajardo stole 5 extremely valuabule sneakers from me, the overall value of the shoes was about $1350 Aurora, New York

Jose Fajardo/ Leslie Fajardo agreed to send me cash/sneakers for 5 pair of my sneakers ( the sneakers I sent him worth about $1350. He never gave me anything and he stole my sneaker. He refuses to give me the shoes and refuses to give mine back. Beware. I hope everyone can read this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Fajardo/Aurora-New-York-80011/Jose-Fajardo-Leslie-Fajardo-stole-5-extremely-valuabule-sneakers-from-me-the-overall-valu-1022472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Fajardo