Complaint Review: Josef David Yarmus

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Deafman — chandler Arizona United States of America
Josef David Yarmus
5809 E. Gelding Dr. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Josef David Yarmus Joe Rosenbaum, Josef Rosenbaum, David Yarmus, Master of Disguise who is too stupid to leave the scene of crimes he committed. Scottsdale, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: TYSON DAHLSTROM HE IS A HATER BECAUSE I AM DOING GOOD

Stay away from this horrible man.  He will rob you and suck everything out of you.  He will ask you for 50 percent down for a plumbing job.  All is well till he wants the second half of his deposit to finish the job.  You won't see him again, your money was ill spent on transgender escorts and living the high life in Old Scottsdale pretending to be a high roller.

How do I know this, the boy was my roommate for three months.  Three months of hearing his scam stories and victims banging on my door looking for him got old.  He would run out the back door and tell me to tell them he was not here.  I can't tell you how many times in public that a victim would recognize him and start crying.

His word is garbage, he hates everyone for making the most of their lives and he wants yours.  A pretender, wanker, and stupid enough to commit the same crimes in the same city over and over. [continued below]....
.....  Do not fall for his gift of gab.  Once he gets his mitts on you, you are doomed till you call the cop to take this POS to prison where he belongs.

For me it was a very expensive process, just watch Single White Female and you get the general idea how this creep's brain works.  After evicting him for not paying my wages(he spent my hard earned money on 60 inch flat screen with custom movie theatre surround sound and 3k couch.) I had to finish his jobs that he abandoned for free because I have an conscience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josef-David-Yarmus/Scottsdale-Arizona-85225/Josef-David-Yarmus-Joe-Rosenbaum-Josef-Rosenbaum-David-Yarmus-Master-of-Disguise-who-i-945719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josef David Yarmus

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TYSON DAHLSTROM HE IS A HATER BECAUSE I AM DOING GOOD

AUTHOR: Really_WOW - (USA)

BRO are you serious  WOW I paid all the bills when we lived together you never paid anything i even bought all the food all ur BEER EVERYTHING YOU  are a real piece of work you have Stalked me from having your girl friend contact me I don't see you for how many years and you post this BOGUS BULLS#IT on here after everything mark did no worries i will be contacting SOCIAL SECURITY on you You defraud The state YOU COLLECT MONEY AND WORK UNDER THE TABLE  and you are an ALCOHOLIC HOW MANY DUI`S do you have DUDE YOU ARE DRUNK 24.7 are you  SERIOUS Transgender   Bro you know better than that ..... Here is a perfect example of someone being mad and USING THE WEB TO TRY TO DESTROY Them ..... I will Be posting all the proof on here about him and what i did pay i have everything see he Stalks my facebook seeing i am doing good and DOES THIS   He couldn't even put his name down ...i will be posting.... I HAVE TURNED MY LIFE AROUND STOP BEING A HATER

Tyson WOW MY ATTNY WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SOON

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TYSON DAHLSTROM HE IS A HATER BECAUSE I AM DOING GOOD

AUTHOR: Really_WOW - (United States of America)

Tyson WOW MY ATTNY WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SOON