poverty

Complaint Review: Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: serkan — tampa Florida United States of America
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
7101 SW 102 Avenue Miami, Florida United States of America

Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. college degree evaluation scam Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Response from JS&A

I have hired Josef and Silny & Associates to do my course by course evaluation to transfer from an accredited Turkish university to united states university so that I can tranfer my credits and not take same courses again in united states. They took my each course credit and cut by 25 percent to be EXACT not knowing what I did in the course or it did not really matter for them which course it was, and they automatically they cut 25 percent. I think they do that so they actually look like they did evaluate your transcript. Even though my credits were 33 percent higher than united states curriculum I became short. Now school is asking me to go each department and convince them that I actually earn those credits to ALL MY COURSES because non of my credits match their curriculum. Josef and Silny Associates  also said my high school diploma is equivalent to college preparatory program which was ridiculous.  I think Josef and Silny had not done their job they just cut my credits and obviously they did not put no afford to do their job HOW CAN ALL YOUR COURSES BE SHORT EXACT 25 PERCENT. If they really looked at it it would differentiate between courses and if there is any question, which my degree is accredited in European countries and also in united states. I do not recommend any service to anybody please do your home work and talk to other companies see what they offer for your evaluation services. And yes it is a RIP OFF because of their incompetency your road to education starts with a HUGE TIME CONSUMING HASSLE.

I am so regretfully to give them my money and business. I have also heard the same complains from other guys i went to school with . I am not the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2010 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josef-Silny-Associates-Inc/Miami-Florida-33173/Josef-Silny-Associates-Inc-college-degree-evaluation-scam-Miami-Florida-594821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.

Response from JS&A

AUTHOR: Representative of josef silny & associates, inc. - (U.S.A.)

Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. is committed to provide excellent customer service to every client. If you will kindly share your contact information with us via e-mail at info@jsilny.com or call us at (305) 273-1616, we will gladly have your evaluator review your case and provide information regarding the outcome of your report.