Complaint Review: Josef Silny & Associates

7101 SW 102 Avenue Miami, Florida USA
  • Phone: 3052731616
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Josef Silny & Associates They said to pay extra for fast translation and it came later than normal translation. Then they said they disposed my college documents then years later they said they didn't. They are a rip off, I send and self addressed envelope and it came back empty. Miami Florida

They are a rip off. I paid extra money to have my documents translated faster as they recommended and after I paid, the documents got translated so late and the extra money was a lie. Then, after a year or so I called them and they said they still have my documents in their possession, I called again last year to make sure and they said they still have them. I send immediately a self-addressed envelope of which I paid $17. It came back a month later without my documents with a letter stating that they discarded my documents. I was shocked because they didn't tell me they will do that. I wrote a letter to their company and they said they keep them only one year.

Now, a year later, I got another letter from them saying they DO have my documents and that I need to send them a self-addressed and stamped envelope immediately before they will dispose them. I called them and they just said that the person who evaluated my documents doesn't work there anymore so they didn't know where my documents were. Now that they found them I need to send a second self-addressed and stamped envelope.

They are so unorganized and unprofessional. I am disappointed and unpleased. I wish I had chosen a different company to evaluate my documents.

I don’t recommend anybody to apply to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josef-Silny-Associates/Miami-Florida-33173/Josef-Silny-Associates-They-said-to-pay-extra-for-fast-translation-and-it-came-later-t-1056005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josef Silny & Associates