Complaint Review: Josef Silny Associates

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: Alex — marathon Florida United States of America
Josef Silny Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue miami, Florida United States of America

Josef Silny Associates big rip off don't use them to evaluate your foreign educational credentials miami, Florida

On September 1, 2010 I mailed my credentials to Josef Silny & Associates  |  7101 SW 102 Avenue  |  Miami, FL 33173  |  (305) 273-1616.
According to their evaluation my degree is equivalent to an U.S masters degree of arts in Spanish earned at a university which is not regionally accredited, to my district this means that my masters degree is worth nothing.
WES evaluated the same transcripts from University of Salamanca in Spain and their US equivalence summary stated that I earned  a masters in Spanish at a regionally accredited institution.
 Josef Silny should have informed me that the University of Salamanca is not an accredited school according to their criteria and refund the money saying that they could have not evaluate my credentials because such school was not accredited. But instead they did the evaluation regardless of this matter. What is their point on mailing me an evaluation that stated that I have earned a master degree from a not regionally accredited institution this is was a waste of time and money. Their evaluation is worthless.
Thanks to WES I was able to evaluate my masters degree and now my degree has de equivalence of a US masters degree.
I lost $140 with Josef Silny. And I would like to get that money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josef-Silny-Associates/miami-Florida-/Josef-Silny-Associates-big-rip-off-dont-use-them-to-evaluate-your-foreign-educational-cr-717575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josef Silny Associates