Complaint Review: Joseph Amir International Investment/Lending Firm Brazil

75 St Catarina, Other Brazil
  • Phone: 05511987857240
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Joseph Amir International Investment/Lending Firm Brazil Joseph Amir Lending FirmJoseph Amir International Lending FirmJoseph Amir Lets get a class action suit against JOSEPH AMIR LENDING Catarina Other

I was connected with Jospeh Amir through linked an upstanding business community. I applied for a loan in May of 2014 and as of today  the loan has not happened and I have paid out thousands of US dollars in fees.

I requested a letter of guarantee which I got signed by Jospeh Amir stating that I would not be asked for any more money and all fees would be returned. Hasn't happend he is demanding more money to refund my money.

I have refused to send more money via western union or at all and he has made threats against my family and myself.

Identity theft is just one of the threats.

I am looking for others that have been scammed so we can file a class action lawsuit and put him in jail and out of business

He is located at

75 St Catarina

Sao Paulo Brazil

Tries to act like he cares but he has cost me my home and life savings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Amir-International-InvestmentLending-Firm-Brazil/Catarina-Other/Joseph-Amir-International-InvestmentLending-Firm-Brazil-Joseph-Amir-Lending-FirmJoseph-A-1163077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Amir International Investment/Lending Firm Brazil