Complaint Review: Joseph, Anderson & Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: Vicki — Farmington New Mexico United States of America
Joseph, Anderson & Associates, Inc.
4630 S Kirkman Rd #744 Internet United States of America

Joseph, Anderson & Associates, Inc. I turned over 300 accounts to this company. They collected about $800.00 of which I have never received any money from them. I also dealt with Clifford and I have sent many emails and phone calls. Internet

I found this company on the internet, spoke with them and turned over 300 accounts for them to collect. They had a web site that I could monitor actions taken on my accounts.  This company collected over $800 on my accounts of which I have never received a dime from them.  I made several phone calls to them only to get voice mail.  I sent many emails and to date have not received any contact from this company.  I have filed a report with the Florida BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Anderson-Associates-Inc/internet/Joseph-Anderson-Associates-Inc-I-turned-over-300-accounts-to-this-company-They-coll-556836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph, Anderson & Associates, Inc.