Complaint Review: Joseph Cairo

• Reported By: john stevenson — philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
Joseph Cairo
2701 York Road Jamison, Pennsylvania United States of America

Joseph Cairo Philadelphia Area Realtor Jamison, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: ex wife?

*Consumer Comment: this is not true about joe cairo

*Author of original report: I am sorry you cant remember me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: false accusations and slander

*Author of original report: more on Joseph Cairo

Joseph Cairo, Re Max is a Philadelphia are realtor who is the absolute worst realtor.  He does NOTHING for his clients except collect his commission.  I would not use him if he was the last realtor breathing.  You would be better off doing everything yourself or hiring a so called stranger.  He does not have his clients best interests at heart just his commission. It is a shame with todays environment in the Real Estate business you still have people doing business like this, no wonder the Real Estate business is as bad as it is today, he is one of the reasons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Cairo/Jamison-Pennsylvania-18929/Joseph-Cairo-Philadelphia-Area-Realtor-Jamison-Pennsylvania-585371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Cairo

ex wife?

AUTHOR: john stevenson - (USA)

Mr. Cairo might have cared when he was married to you but he must have changed somewhere along the line.  When I sold my first house, like I said earlier I had to find the buyer and all he was concerned with was his income.  For him not to find me in his records shows how much he really cared.  To speak about my mental health, Mr Cairo's ex wife should concern herself with her own mental health.

this is not true about joe cairo

AUTHOR: Joe Cairo - (United States of America)

I am Joe Cairo's Ex-wife so I have nothing to gain by saying what I'm about to say... The information that this man has written in slander against Joe is a totall fabricated lie. I have known Joe for 17 yrs and if there is one thing I can say about Joe is that he is as ethical as is comes . He has never wronged a client or friend in his life. Joe takes his work as serious as you can and always has his clients best interest at heart . Joe does not even know this man or has he sold him a house . If you know anything about Joe Cairo you already no this. All of Joe's Clients have loved and praised him and have referred him to eveyone they know . You can read Joe's testimony's from his clients on his website. In this day and age it is sad and disturbing that anyone would have the time and sick presence of mind to right such utter trash about someone for no reason, I feel sorry for this man and anyone who is involved in his world.  Joe has never done an illegal thing in his life he got into Real estate to help people find a dream house and enjoyed watching and helping people's dreams come true, know this to be true because I watched it . Joe is excellent at what he does and you can trust him with everything you have ask anyone who knows him. His record and awards speak for themselves. Joe everyone who knows you knows this to be all lies, do what you always do work hard and be the best at what you do cause there's noone better at it then you.

I am sorry you cant remember me

AUTHOR: john stevenson - (USA)

I am really sorry Joe you can't remember me from a couple of years ago, that shows you how much you care about your clients. You screwed me over then because I did not know any better.  However, when I just sold my house using a different realtor who knew what she was doing, it showed me how bad you were and how you just did not care.  Believe me when you look in your records you will find me.  Oh and one more thing Joe, when it is the truth IT IS NOT SLANDER.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

false accusations and slander

AUTHOR: Joe Cairo - (United States of America)

My name is Joe Cairo with REMAX and I have NO idea who this "John Stevenson" is!  I have never in my 8 years of selling real estate have dealt with or worked with this person by this name.  This person OBVIOUSLY has posted false accusations againest for mental or personal reasons.  I have a respectable reputation in the real estate industry among my clients and peers.  Please disregard this post from a troubled person of whom I have never dealt with.  Thank you!

more on Joseph Cairo

AUTHOR: john stevenson - (USA)

Joe is also referring his clients to mortgage brokers and getting paid referral fees and not disclosing them.  THIS IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL.

printed