Complaint Review: Joseph Chinnock - Executive Search Systems

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Brian D — Parkland Florida United States of America
Joseph Chinnock - Executive Search Systems
BOulder Canyon Drive, Suite 4, Boulder, Colorado United States of America

Joseph Chinnock - Executive Search Systems ESS, Joe Chinnock, resume@bestmedsearch.com, jcboulder@gmail.com job search scam ripoff, empty promises, lure to extort more money Boulder, Colorado

Got an email from resume@bestmedsearch.com and said they place medical "devise" sales jobseekers with salaries ranging from 100K plus and that even though it says experience required, they will place you without experience.  Asked for $500.00 fee upfront which is cheap compared to others. Sent fee and agreement but did not get signed agreement back.  Fee was non-refundable. Would only take check because credit card machine was not "working".  Emailed resume, spoke on the phone a few times and asked me to tweak my resume.  Sent me a few listings of jobs and many times promised to call back because "he was on the road" but had to keep calling to get him.  Finally, 2 weeks later, I get an email that "owners" of ESS (Executive Search Systems) are raising their rates by an additional $250.00 to work with him, beacuse he is the head recruiter (who hasn't done much till now!).  When I told him this was nonsense, he said I would be working with another recruiter.  I asked for his name and he told me to "put on the brakes" or no one would work with me. He then said that handing off a candidate is not like handing off a spaniel and said that he was mad at me because I was the only one who would not pay the $250.00 and 6 others did.  I asked for him to call me back so we could discuss and I have not heard from anyone for 2 weeks as of this complaint.  Apparently I am not going to because this is a rip-off to begin with and would have lost another $250 if I sent it.  I have also reported this to the Colorade State Attorneys Office. Do Not Send Any Money To Anyone For Job Placements, They Are All A Bunch Of Crooks!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Chinnock-Executive-Search-Systems/Boulder-Colorado-30304/Joseph-Chinnock-Executive-Search-Systems-ESS-Joe-Chinnock-resumebestmedsearchcom-jc-604395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Chinnock - Executive Search Systems