Complaint Review: Joseph Chinnock

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Krista8 — Australia
Joseph Chinnock
PO box 208 Crestone, Colorado United States of America

Joseph Chinnock Wordsmiths LLC The-elixir FBI,Paypal,liar, fraud, fake, cheat, scam, scammer, Crestone, Colorado

I did the website http://the-elixir.myshopify.com/ for Joseph Chinnock and through e-mails he said that the site was great. He then said the site wasn't finished and that he would still pay me for my time. However, after sending a Paypal invoice for the work he claimed that my friend and I stole the money from his account by hacking Paypal.

The work for this client was finished however, I understand now why he claims it was not. (That way he could scam my hard working time for working on the website). The site is now back to its original look as he wanted his money back and claimed he contacted the FBI, which is a lie.

He then sends an e-mail saying that he wouldn't make accusations against my friend and I after the e-mails we sent saying how he shouldn't have made false accusations.  Interestingly enough, he claims this, but contacts the FBI, the Federal Bureau of Investigation with the very same false claims? He may seem nice at first but, in the end he will take advantage of you. [continued below]....
.....  I would strongly advise any work for this man, no matter how great he may seem, and how much he claims that I am just an angry customer.  If you read this and need proof, then comment on this blog.  He claimed that his work wasn't fraudulent, and that the ripoff reports were from former angry clients.  He has lost all credibility in my eyes, and I would suggest he loses it in yours.  If he asks for your work, ask for the up front payment, then a 30day wait (This way he can't dispute it in Paypal).  He has lost my services, and I hope he loses yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Chinnock/Crestone-Colorado-81131/Joseph-Chinnock-Wordsmiths-LLC-The-elixir-FBIPaypalliar-fraud-fake-cheat-scam-scam-787507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Chinnock