Complaint Review: Joseph DiLeo Creepy Date Las Vegas

Joseph DiLeo Creepy Date Las Vegas
Internet USA

Joseph DiLeo Creepy Date Las Vegas Obsessive Creepy Date Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Defamation of Character & Slander is a crime

Met Joseph on Date.com and he invited me to meet him up for drinks after giving him my phone number. Perhaps one of the worst mistakes ever: after meeting the guy, it was apparent that he was extremely creepy and was all about himself.

I decided that I wouldn't see him again, but the text messages and phone calls didn't stop. He was very clearly sick in the head as he sent me a message asking me to have unprotected sex, when that wasn't even in the works. When I asked him to stop, he got very angry called me names, and started threatening me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-DiLeo-Creepy-Date-Las-Vegas/internet/Joseph-DiLeo-Creepy-Date-Las-Vegas-Obsessive-Creepy-Date-Internet-1066661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph DiLeo Creepy Date Las Vegas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Defamation of Character & Slander is a crime

AUTHOR: Joe DiLeo - ()

Yes, I joined a dating site. Figured I would give it a try. I met a nice woman online. We talked, had lot's of common interests, nice conversation. One day, I started getting very unusual emails & text messages. Apparently the woman had a crazy ex who is also very computer, techy saavy & hacked into both her email & phone.

The ex is this so called "Alyssa" who has filed this slanderous & false report.

This report is meant for consumers to be able to let other consumers know to not use companies that have ripped them off. It makes no sense for this slander to be used on a business site.

Mr. Pesach Lattin, your posting was traced to you. I also have very computer savy friends in Law Enforcement.

You have 1 week to remove this posting you created off of this site & any other sites in which you have defamed & slandered my character.

I promise you sir, I will bring quite the lawsuit on yourself & your marketing firm along with a restraining order. I no longer speak with your ex but if I have to contact her to talk sense into you (as she owns half of your business) before filing a claim against your company & yourself I will.