Complaint Review: Joseph Frontauria Sr. Or Jr.

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Don — Scottsdale Arizona
Joseph Frontauria Sr. Or Jr.
Po box northridge ca Northridge, California USA

Joseph Frontauria Sr. Or Jr. I was robbed by Joseph Frontauria ...If you have contact with him please contact me. Northridge California

Hi my name is don and I am a senior citizen in Arizona. My numbers (((ROR redacted))). Please call me if you come across Joseph Frontauria his family members Or wife Angela Frontauria as they robbed me and other people of 60K each and left the state without paying us.

we are looking for him as his family and him are in hiding and there namestereo Joseph tprison, Nichole the daughter, Stephen the son, Francesca the youngest daughter.

This family is a faMiley of domestic violence and a string of theft of seniocitizens in arizona. So they maybe in California or new jersey. So please call me if you have any contact with these people or family members.

The father is a profesional Conman and his wife is a thief also. They have taken my life savings a left the state. They took from two of my friends alsa for a total of 250K.

The law is looking for them. If they apply for a job or you meet them please call me on there location so I can contact the police.

Thanks.

Please help three senior out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Frontauria-Sr-Or-Jr/Northridge-California/Joseph-Frontauria-Sr-Or-Jr-I-was-robbed-by-Joseph-Frontauria-If-you-have-contact-wi-1051582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Frontauria Sr. Or Jr.