Complaint Review: Joseph I. Peters ,Promotion Manager; Jessica Armstrong ,Claims/Disbursement Agent; Midway Securiti

• Submitted: Tue, May 25, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2010

• Reported By: Rachel5er — Olympia Washington United States of America
9315 Gravelly lake dr sw lakewood, Washington United States of America

Joseph I. Peters ,Promotion Manager; Jessica Armstrong ,Claims/Disbursement Agent; Midway Securiti MANAGER JESSICA I called to get a refund, the job I went there looking for wasnt available and a job they said was the address didnt even exist. Jessica told me they dont do refunds lakewood , Washington

I paid $190 for a service I thought was going to help me find a job I saw on Monsterjobs.com. When I went to Northwest Employment to find that job it wasnt even on their data base. The person that helped me zipped through all the information so fast I didnt even understand what was going on by the time they swiped my credit card. One of the jobs their data base did say was available listed an address that doesnt even exist. I called to get a refund and no one even called me back that day. I called back the next day and Jessica said they dont give refunds. I said well what if the address wasnt even correct. She said "were not gonna play the what if game" Then she said "when you wanna quit acting like weasel and be a professional you can come in here and try and get a job." Now I dont think thats very professional calling me a weasel... do you? I hung up on her and she said I dont think its very smart of you to hang up on your job counselor. I told her I will get my money back and hung up on her again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2010 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-I-Peters-Promotion-Manager-Jessica-Armstrong-ClaimsDisbursement-Agent-Midway-Securiti/lakewood-Washington-98499/Joseph-I-Peters-Promotion-Manager-Jessica-Armstrong-ClaimsDisbursement-Agent-Midway-607274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph I. Peters ,Promotion Manager; Jessica Armstrong ,Claims/Disbursement Agent; Midway Securiti

expenditures