Complaint Review: Joseph Jedlowski

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: jayskind — Arnold Maryland
Joseph Jedlowski
56 Autumn Dr. Ellicott City, Maryland USA

Joseph Jedlowski Maria Jedlowski Scam artist, Jewsih Lightening Strike, crook Ellicott City Maryland

*Author of original report: Another bulls*** story, I've already taken him to court

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Beware of Jason Bagnell

*Author of original report: elkton not ellicott city

Hello on March 27th 2014 I successfully repaired a LG frontloading washing machine for Maria Jedlowski. I did this under contract for a reputable company named ¨The Appliance Repairmen¨.com. The repair was a simple sensor swap and I charged a fair rate of 1.5 hours at $65 an hour. I tested the machine through all cyckles with the wife watching and left the premises with a happy customer thanking me. The husband gets home decideds he is going to do a phony scam chargeback and calls my company complaining I smashed/cracked the front glass on the machine and that it flooded the floor. First of all: the guy is a plumber and plumbed in a drain below the machine so that's impossible. Secondly, I lifted the top cover and changed the sensor and let it run for an hour and check for any issues including leaks. I never came anywhere near the front of the machine because the sensor I changed was near the back/top a nd easy to get at. [continued below]....

.....

He then makes a threat that if we don't give him his money back he is going to list us on Rip-off report and Angies List! He never contacted me and demanded another technician come and fix what was never broken. I guess he really did smash out the glass, hoping that someone else would say yes it's broken. He didn't figure the company would do the opposite and contact me and ask me to call the guy. Of course I warranty my work. What kind of person wouldn't come back the next day and fix it for free when it fails. However glass/plastic doors don't crack themselves, someone something has to strike them. This is a platy on the Jewish Lightening Strike which starts witha match.

The guy is an orignal New Jersey-iet con artist. If he writes anything and makes good on his threat, here is the truth.

By the way Joe Jedlowski is a plumber in Ellicott City, avoid him like the plague.

What kind of cheap b* tries to cheat a home appliace repair person out of a lousy $100 charged for two visits? Find a better price that is warranteed and gets it right the first time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Jedlowski/Ellicott-City-Maryland-21921/Joseph-Jedlowski-Maria-Jedlowski-Scam-artist-Jewsih-Lightening-Strike-crook-Ellicott-Ci-1134573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Jedlowski

Another bulls*** story, I've already taken him to court

AUTHOR: jayskind - ()

This guy is a typical Jersy Scumbag. Everything he says is a lie he even made up the story about the company who sent me there. I've never heard of him. It's a slam dounk when it goes to court. Typical Jersey Jew lightening strike. I'm 1/2 jewish and a Christian. I never called him anything over the phone. I did say that I was not going to accept a Jewish Lightening Strike phony rip-off. That's the only noun that describes that kind of scam. It's when you make up a story that a house, car, poiece of equipment was damaged so soemone has to pay you or you get it for free. He's an asshole and a cheapskate and his washing machine works perfectly. Total f***head! Let the judge decide.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Beware of Jason Bagnell

AUTHOR: Joe The Plumber.. - ()

The true story is nightmare on my street. We called Elkton appliance and they sent the repairman from hell to my house. We thought we called a professional to our house but instead we had an act of criminal mischief installed on our washer machine, Jason broke the glass on my front loader, Broke the wash machine pan. I called the company to complain and they seemed concerned. I called and left messages and spoke to people no one returned my call. This creep that came to my house also called my phone and called me a JEW and told me I was THE creator of Jewish Lighting, He published my wife’s signature on line and our phone numbers. I really feel sorry for this poor soul Jason Bagnell Needs help. This time he may get it with all the attention he caused it forced me to file an order of protection for me and my family people like him ruin equipment and cause people like myself time and money . This man or whatever he is a walking time BOMB he even went to the Extreme to put the invoice on your sight remember we were the customers. This is not the end of this story I make no threats to anybody like JASON states all make is promises I am a good Christian man that did not deserve this my follow up with police and lawyer and Elkton commissioner are all promises not threats once again thanks for giving me the opportunity to let the public know to keep door locked when they see you coming.

elkton not ellicott city

AUTHOR: jayskind - ()

I said Ellicot City Md. it's Elkton Md. where this parasite lives! I'm tired so I made the mistake when I wrote it.

shapes