Complaint Review: Joseph, Joe, Josovic, nee Joe Jensen, Joseph and Debbie Jensen

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Zorro — New York New York USA
Joseph, Joe, Josovic, nee Joe Jensen, Joseph and Debbie Jensen
39-11 222nd Street Bayside, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 718-631-7032, 718-762-507
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Joseph, Joe, Josovic, nee Joe Jensen, Joseph and Debbie Jensen Joseph, Joe, Josovic, nee Joe Jensen, Joseph and Debbie Jensen. Joseph A. Jensen. Aliases: Joe Jensen; Joseph A. Jenson; Joseph Josovic; age in 2012: 62. Bayside, NY; Little Neck, NY; Flushing, NY w Sociopathic pathological liar, cheat and thief. Ex junkie and pederast. Bayside, New York

Did you think you could cheat me, my parents and every boyfriend of the teen age girls you bedded Josovic? I remember when you told our friend how upset you were that he gave me your phone number. You lying pond scum degenerate! Sure I made my own decisions, however you took down my career and I was man enough not to drag you down with me after you gave me a check you stated was yours to keep and asked me to cash it for you.

You could never sell anything to anyone, took $8,000 as a loan from my parents whom you summarily stole from them by making up stories. You came up with an idea to kill my brother in law for a $100,000 life insurance benefit so my sister could get the funds! I recall your Irish girlfriend Pat the teacher whom you robbed of a good portion of her life savings while making false promises about a future that would never be...

You know something you loser pond scum bastard, both my DSM and the Regional VP were crying when they terminated me for a crime you committed. Convinced me to drop out of NYU business school! You made sure you graduated with your useless degree from Fordham University. For what? For a $200 reward from John Hancock.

I pray for the welfare of your daughters and I want everyone to know before you die (hope to be surprised that you are already gone) what a scum lowlife you really are and were every day of your life.

What did you do with your life loser? You waited until your hard working Mother passed on so you could glom her real estate you creep?

Welcome to the club, everyone who is despicable ends up on this platform. I can see you are not on facebook, and that your photo does not appear online. Sure sign of a criminal Joseph A. Jenson? What is that a way for you to hide your crimes loser?

Joseph A. Jensen. Aliases: Joe Jensen; Joseph A Jenson; Joseph Josovic 62 Bayside, NY; Little Neck, NY;
Flushing, NY.

Deborah Jensen your wife must have suffered plenty although last time I saw you on the street she seemed okay with you. I still remember her racist brother that little creep.

Joseph Josovic 62 Bayside, NY

62Bayside, NY

Flushing, NY
Deborah Jensen

Jena Jensen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Joe-Josovic-nee-Joe-Jensen-Joseph-and-Debbie-Jensen/Bayside-New-York-11361-2411/Joseph-Joe-Josovic-nee-Joe-Jensen-Joseph-and-Debbie-Jensen-Joseph-Joe-Josovic-nee-954496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph, Joe, Josovic, nee Joe Jensen, Joseph and Debbie Jensen

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC