• Report: #1019499

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: John — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
Joseph Krejci
30900 Rancho Viejo Road San Jaun Capistrano, California United States of America

Joseph Krejci Forex trading advice San Jaun Capistrano, California

Joseph stated he could teach me to make 6% per month in Forex option trading with limited risk. He sold me 10 hours of his consulting services for $2200 dollars.  He promised 6% per month (I lost over 20% in less than 2 months).  He said he was always available (not true by any stretch of the imagination.  Most of his advising was done in his car when he did not have access to the computer).  I used less than 5 of the 10 hours that I contracted for and asked for a refund of the difference only, not the investment losses I incurred.  Here are some of the conversations:

Me: "Hey Joseph:  ... I believe that you have the integrity to return the portion of the money you owe me. John
Him "I left a message for you.  of all the conversations and dialogue we've had, have I given you reason to believe that I am not genuine.  I'm in silver and the past 3 days silver has swung over $1.50."
Me " Hi Joseph: Have you sent the check yet? Best wishes, John.
Him "I believe so I will double check though did you hear Venezuela cut currency 40%"

I am still waiting for my check.
Unfortunately, the due diligence I did before investing was not enough. Fortunately, I did not invest very much.
My guess is that Lions Wealth Capital do not know what he is up to.  I just want to save anyone else from the losses that I have sustained.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Krejci/San-Jaun-Capistrano-California-92675/Joseph-Krejci-Forex-trading-advice-San-Jaun-Capistrano-California-1019499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Krejci