Complaint Review: Joseph Nicoletti Consulting

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — Colville Washington United States of America
Joseph Nicoletti Consulting
Laguna BeachInternet, California United States of America

Joseph Nicoletti Consulting Joseph Nicoletti Supreme con man Laguna BeachInternet, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Enough of this loser ROB RIDEOUT i filed a POLICE Rport

*Author of original report: False information, as usual!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: false and malicous and misleading report

Back in November of 2011, Joseph Nicoletti contacted me and sold me his three year contract for $1500, instead of his usual price of $3200. However, the money had to be wired the next day, immediately. Two months later, he convinced me to
purchase both a license as a songwriter and a publisher from ASCAP in New York, charging me $575 for this; each license costs only $35 online.

However, he insisted I complete the paper forms, with my Social Security number, and mail them back to him. In less than a month later, I needed to upgrade to a commodity for another$375, so that he could list me on Wall Street and sell me to potential investors.

When I called the NYC office of ASCAP five months later, I discovered that I have no license with them, nor do I even exist in
their data banks! Red flags have continually gone up concerning the trustworthiness and credibility of Joseph Nicoletti. [continued below]....
.....

I have never received any list of to where and to whom he has sent out my promo material to, as promised every 15-45 days in his contract. As a published author with a 400 page book, plus a singer/songwriter with two CDs and lyrics to sixty-six original songs, Id like to know exactly what he does send out about me?!

I should have heeded the advice of my computer savvy son long ago when he did some research on Nicoletti being a scammer.

Also, not one friend or family member ever trusted my decision to send him money.

After consulting with David King of Dreamer Music in Oregon, I discovered that he paid $7K to Joseph Nicoletti Consulting with no results too. Another client, Elaine Brewer in Missouri, paid Nicoletti $3200 with the same story as ours.

Most every time Ive ever contacted Nicoletti by phone, which is not an easy thing to do, he was always too busy on another call to talk with me, promising to call back shortly- which usually didnt happen. His email responses are so short, poorly worded and misspelled, that I often wonder if he writes them while driving in Laguna Beach traffic.  Youd think a man of his supposed caliber
would act professional, not shady.   Ill probably never get my money back or see my ASCAP licenses from Nicoletti, but I will
get the truth out in the open about this unscrupulous character, masking as a talent agent. He doesnt seem to be credible or trustworthy. Shame on you,

Joseph. Musicians beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Nicoletti-Consulting/Laguna-BeachInternet-California-92652/Joseph-Nicoletti-Consulting-Joseph-Nicoletti-Supreme-con-man-Laguna-BeachInternet-Califor-905022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Nicoletti Consulting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Enough of this loser ROB RIDEOUT i filed a POLICE Rport

AUTHOR: joseph Nicoletti Consulting/Promotion - ()

Enough of this Strange loser Rob Rideout here is the Collville,WA  POLICE Criminal Complaint REPORT Number i Filed  #1406353 with Officer Andy Harbolt,..now the Court and Legal system wiill deal with his Internet "THREATS" and False,rude Slander posts.

False information, as usual!

AUTHOR: Rob - (United States of America)

Again, Joseph Nicoletti is trying to twist facts to defend his horrible sick reputation. I told him all about why I went to prison, for an aggravated DUI, and even used that fact for the hook of my inspirational memoir, Still Singing, Somehow. He asked me to send him my book, which he obviously failed to read, then reqired me to send it again, with yet another copy of my CDs for my promo package. Look at how this scammer expresses himself online and it's clear here who the devious one is. You are already convicted by many singer/songwtriters online who know what a fraud you are, Nicoletti!

Another client called me 3 weeks ago from Boulder, CO to cry on my shoulder about how Nicoletti had just scammed her too. You just don't quit do you, Nicoletti? Someday, something really bad is going to happen to you. You can't scam $300,00 a year and get away with it much longer- especially in California! Your day will come, but until then I will continue to spread the Truth about you, so others don't send their hard earned money to such a leach as you, that prays on society at large. You should be ashamed of yourself! But of course, you don't have a conscience; I forgot.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

false and malicous and misleading report

AUTHOR: joseph Nicoletti Consulting/Promotion - (USA)

i have two great thank you letters from mr. rideout (available upon request) tough he has a very creative talent from the very moment he became my client he kept misreading my comments and conversations and calling me back to constantly go over what i said and what we talked about. before he hired me he called a few clients to make sure i was on the up and up. he did and again i've the letters to show this. he would also call me many many time to ask did i think he was really a good talent and do i think he would be a success. as i told him and any other client, i have no way of knowing what will happen.this is also in my agreement every client signs and agrees to. he also let me know he did go to prison but was ashamed to say why.i did not push for an answer. i began to feel aware very something was wrong with this person. and felt uncomfortable from then on, he was trying to get to personal with me. i have over 30 years at high level music -film business see my reputation on linkedin. again, anyone can say anything they'd like. this person is unstable .he tried to again negative attention to sell his book and cd.