Complaint Review: Joseph Sepulveda

• Reported By: Neighbor — Garland Texas United States of America
Joseph Sepulveda
2124 COUNTRY OAKS DR. Garland, Texas United States of America

Joseph Sepulveda Joseph Sepulveda Joseph Sepulveda Garland, Texas

*Consumer Comment: might have been stacie

*Consumer Comment: question

Joseph your d**n wife Cirila Sepulveda had men over your house sleeping over. For the last four weeks. She got mad and jump my wife for sleeping with you. I don't want you or Cirila speaking to us again. Cirila is crazy she mad. She said she would write us up. She f*king did. She put our address on ripoff with our address. And someone else phone number. Cirila call my wife saying she was sleeping with you. You need to et her a*s out of the neighborhood. She cuss my wife. You better do something with her fast. Don't you look at us at all. She said my wife turn you and her to the F.B.I last year. Cirila is saying my wife had sex with you. Get her out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Sepulveda/Garland-Texas-75040/Joseph-Sepulveda-Joseph-Sepulveda-Joseph-Sepulveda-Garland-Texas-953130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Sepulveda

might have been stacie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

stacie is that what you do since not rebutting like you use to do???? the peace is broken

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Who cares? What is the ripoff? Idiot - take it to Judge Judy moron