Complaint Review: Joseph Slabaugh Mr Deleted

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Chip — Canton Ohio
Joseph Slabaugh Mr Deleted
Bean Station, Tennessee USA

Joseph Slabaugh Mr Deleted Joe Slabaugh, ExAmish Man, PaulBot Paypal thief, con artist, online attack artist Bean Station, Holmes County Tennessee, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Jim Allen, cyber squatter, chronic lying thief.

Joseph Slabaugh has emotional problems and is mentally unstable. He has asked for donations online to help get children back he lost but does not mention all he had to do was clean up his house to keep them which social services in his home county gave him two years to do. He has fled a latest series of being accused of molestation. He has been barred in his own words from being let on any school property in Holmes county Ohio. He fled the latest round of accusassions and court in said county by running to Bean Station Tenn. He goes by several alias: Mr. Deleted PaulBot Ron Paul supporter. He can't be trusted to help anyone online with websutes or paypal problems. If you look he advertises help with sites and paypal's. He will enter your paypal and steal you money or divert to his paypal. This man will slander anyone online who tries to expose him. Be very careful. If you know his address please contact child protection in Holmes county Ohio that they can have child protection in Bean Station TN get to his location and check on his children one of which his wife claimed he has molested. [continued below]....

..... He is now claiming his parents have been kidnapped which is completely untrue. Be careful with any contact with this man as he is highly unstable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Slabaugh-Mr-Deleted/Bean-Station-Tennessee/Joseph-Slabaugh-Mr-Deleted-Joe-Slabaugh-ExAmish-Man-PaulBot-Paypal-thief-con-artist-o-1064793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Slabaugh Mr Deleted

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jim Allen, cyber squatter, chronic lying thief.

AUTHOR: Joseph Slabaugh - ()

Jim allen is mad that I exposted him on the website DontVoteJimAllen.com/jimallen.info, so he decided to make up some lies about me. That is the reason for this lie he is posting here. Good luck!

Oh, and he registered JosephSlabaugh.com, JosephSlabaugh.net, and JosephSlabaugh.org and while there is no content on said domains, he is in violation of the Federal Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, and if I sued him, he would owe up to $100,000 dollars per infringed domain name that he registered, and that would be 3 domain names, or up to $300,000 dollars. I registered JimAllen.info while he was running for public office, and is being used for "legitimate purposes" acording to the rules in the UDRP (Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy), compared to him, where he only registered them to stop me from registering them myself. But I am OK with him spending his donated money in that while I have a better name for myself, Slabaugh.org.

Yes, I had a mental break down a few years ago, and am recovering, and since then, I have tried to help Jim with his run for Congress, based on his promises, not knowing that he was talking bad about me behind my back to all his people down in North Carolina. In the same time, he was belittling his other supporters to me. In the end, he ripped me off for all he could, and then, tried to move on to the next victim, but got caught, and when he realized it was not working, he attacked his whole campaign team, and quit the campaign.

I also did not steal anything from his paypal as he claims, in fact I gave him a loan once on paypal, but despite saying he would return it, I have yet to see any such return. It was also during that campaign that I ws given the password to the paypal account, and I never stole anything from him.

In short, we have a manic depressive drunk homeless guy who I tried to help, and not just myself, but others got stabbed in the back.