chlorine

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Craig — Bakersfield California United States of America
Joseph, Steven & Associates
4756-4 Telephone Road, suite 240 Internet United States of America

Joseph, Steven & Associates Frank Stone Ripped me off, Dishonest no good people, Worthless , Internet

Joseph, Steven & Associates ripped my company off. They called me wanting to collect on any bad dept. I gave them 1 account in which they needed over 1000.00 to get the process started on 9-25-06. This guy Frank Stone said this should be no problem collecting. (He's a liar) Then on 8-1-08 Frank Stone called saying that he had found an account that had the money in it but that he had to freeze it right away. He needed a check for 1,682.00 to freeze this account. He said I should have my money plus interest in like 6 weeks. I waited, No call. I tried calling Him back and was never able to contact them again. Frank Stone and Joseph, Steven & Associates are worthless. As far as I'm concerned they should be in jail for theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Steven-Associates/internet/Joseph-Steven-Associates-Frank-Stone-Ripped-me-off-Dishonest-no-good-people-Worthless-924355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph, Steven & Associates