Complaint Review: Joseph Temrowski

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: Homeowner — Grosse Pointe Woods Michigan
Joseph Temrowski
15441 Van Meter Macomb, Michigan USA

Joseph Temrowski Appraiser rips off customer, doesn't even have license Macomb Michigan

I gave this man the most simple job one could give an appraiser.  I asked for an FHA appraisal on a beautiful home in one of the nicer neighborhoods in the Tri-County area.  He told me he would have a complete appraisal done for me in three day.  I paid him $500.  I specifically stated at least a half dozen times that it needed to be done FHA.  I only now come to fine out that the home was never appraised, he cashed my check.  Now he claims that he never received payment, I'd love to know how he is going to deny this fact to the proper authorities.  To add insult to injury, I find out that he let his FHA license expire, so he's not even a licensed FHA appraiser.  Actually, his license was revoked.  Needless to say, I was ticked off.

He now claims that my attitude means that I will never see either my appraisal or my money back.  He even proceeded to threaten me with the fact that he has siblings that are attorneys and that they have all kinds of connections.  He said that he would threaten me with having threatened his life.  LOL.  All I did was ask for my appraisal or my money back.  I barely even raised my voice, other than to state that I was disappointed with his behavior and his business etiquette.

This man is no appraiser, do yourself a favor and find someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Temrowski/Macomb-Michigan-48044/Joseph-Temrowski-Appraiser-rips-off-customer-doesnt-even-have-license-Macomb-Michigan-1086964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Temrowski