Complaint Review: Joseph wilk

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: disgustedinnj — newton New Jersey
Joseph wilk
Internet USA

Joseph wilk usmerchantservices Stay away from this man..He is a scam artist..Joseph Wilk merchant services r whatever company is uses this week edgewater.nj Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is ridiculous

Stay away from Joseph wilk US merchant services.he is a con artist..do not sign up with his credit card services..Goes under many names..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-wilk/internet/Joseph-wilk-usmerchantservices-Stay-away-from-this-manHe-is-a-scam-artistJoseph-Wilk-1136872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph wilk

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is ridiculous

AUTHOR: Joseph Wilk - ()

The writer of this complaint went forward with me in order to save $1,377 per year in credit card sales, including all of her costs. She is Sheri Arnold, and she is the owner of Made In The Shade, 125 Main Street, Andover, New Jersey 07821. Ms. Arnold told me that she did not care about saving $120 a month, including everything. She did agree to go forward, anyway, but I deemed her to be somebody that I did not want to do business with. So, instead of going our own ways without any financial impact, she has decided that I am a scam artist, even though I did not go forward with her. Ms. Arnold has not been charged for all of the items for which she contracted, and I voluntarily walked away from doing so, even though I could have, and if I were a scam artist, I would have done so.  i never label anether person, but these actions and conclusions are insane, and I will sue Sheri Arnold and her company for slander.