• Report: #1120957

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Astoria New York
Josh Dismond
Boulder Colorado Boulder, Colorado USA

Josh Dismond Josh Dismond Boulder Coloradowww.dismondbeats.com Fraud -Rip Off Boulder Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This person has never bought a hip hop, pop or R&B instrumental from me. I am not a Dentist, I am also in Las Vegas,NV

This Person is Ripping people off- I have worked with him and he Never PAID me . AND i KNOW HE DID THE SME TO A FEW OTHERS THAT i SPOKE TO. yOU WILL WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY. HE IS BAD NEWS. i RECOMMEND YOU DON`T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josh-Dismond/Boulder-Colorado/Josh-Dismond-Josh-Dismond-Boulder-Coloradowwwdismondbeatscom-Fraud-Rip-Off-Boulder-Col-1120957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josh Dismond

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Dismond Beats - ()

I am not sure how my name came up here but this person has never done business with me. I have never heard of this person, I am a music producer. I dont have work for people, I dont hire people to have not paid them so I am baffled at how my name came up and this person had so much to say about me. www.dismondbeats.com is a website that SELLS beats we dont pay people.