Complaint Review: Josh Thomas

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Josh Thomas
2822 E 31st Street S. Wichita, Kansas United States of America

Josh Thomas All seasons appliance Josh Thomas is a lying, decetful, SOB who will steal from you any chance he gets. He owes me money for a washer that never worked! Wichita, Kansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is funny

This disaster happened a few years ago and I had forgot about it until I walked into a used appliance shop called Mid America Appliances looking for a refrigerator and seen Josh Thomas sitting at a desk.  If i was younger I would have ripped him from that desk and kicked him in his face.  It is not a nice thing to steal money from someone on a fixed income and not care at all.

I baught a washer from Josh Thomas at a company called All Seasons Appliance, they were located on Pawnee in Wichita, KS.  The machine never worked right and he refused to give me a refund.  Josh also refused to fix it because he didnt have anybody to do the repair.  I was stuck with a broken washer and no way to do laundry for 3 weeks.  Finanally my daughter called Ricks Appliance repair to fix it for me.  The repair cost me anoth $219.71.

I dont know if Josh owns this other store named Mid America or not, but if they hire people like him I WOULD RUN FROM THAT STORE just as I did.  His first store closed pretty fast asi I assume his new store Mid America will also be closing, leaving everyone with nothing but a pile of shit.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MID AMERICA APPLIANCE AND THE OWNER JOSH THOMAS, THEY WILL SCREW YOU AS THEY DID ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josh-Thomas/Wichita-Kansas-67216/Josh-Thomas-All-seasons-appliance-Josh-Thomas-is-a-lying-decetful-SOB-who-will-steal-fro-744551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josh Thomas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is funny

AUTHOR: jthomas02 - (United States of America)

First off.......  If you had a problem when you walked in why didnt you say anything?

Secondly it takes a pretty sad soul to talk about kicking someones butt of the internet.

Thirdly you know where I work come see me.

No one ripped anyone off and im obviously not hiding.

So........  Who ever you are feel free to show your face.

What a joke