Complaint Review: Josh Yudell

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: shane patter — Russia Nationwide United States of America
Josh Yudell
Russia Nationwide United States of America

Josh Yudell Josh Yudell Webroo mobile Webroo mobile and its product manager Josh Yudell both scammed me New Jeresy, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Investing capital in josh yudell webroo mobiles is waste of money.josh yudell should be hanged up immediately for scam

*Consumer Comment: Webroo Mobile stucked after purchasing from Webroo mobile(Josh Yudell)

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Webroo Mobile stucked after purchasing from Webroo mobile(Josh Yudell)

*Consumer Comment: If you're thinking to invest your capital in webroo mobiles.....Please don't......

*Consumer Comment: Josh Yudell should put a big lock at Webroos gate

*Consumer Comment: Josh Yudell - Shame On Your Company

*Consumer Comment: Just about to post something similar about Mr. Josh Yudell

I am a resident of Russia and I recently purchased a new mobile phone but unfortunately, received less than satisfactory service from the manufacturer Webroo and it has compelled me to write about it. I certainly would like to bring your attention towards the problem that I am facing from last few weeks. I was dam excited before purchasing my Webroo mobile. But now I am realizing that webroo phones are just a good option to explore on internet and leave. Webroo phones have been accepted by the people as mainstream alternative to smartphones it must be just because of the
endorsement efforts. When it comes to practical usage of the phone, it is no better than trash.

The biggest mistake I committed, I purchased my set online. I had a live chat with one of the sales member and he allured me by telling hi -tech features which I was only supposed to get. The moment I had made my payment, I received a call from Rox(company members) and he said that the phone will be delivered to me within three working days and prior to coming I will get a conformation call that whether the sales person should visit or not. [continued below]....
..... But reality is far away from all these sky lining talks, they didnt bother to give me call and when I called, they connected me with
their product manager Josh Yudell he too did not gave any satisfactory feedback and took my request for granted.

Well, I had received the set by 7th day of my purchase. When I charged the set and switched it on, the battery of the cell got extremely hot and the display quality of the set was extremely poor.  Leaving the so called HI-tech features behind, basic things like GPRS and Bluetooth features of this set do not work properly.

After receiving such bad feedback from the company members and such terrible features, all I want from Josh Yudell, either compensates me with new set or return backs the entire sum that I paid to webroo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josh-Yudell/nationwide/Josh-Yudell-Josh-Yudell-Webroo-mobile-Webroo-mobile-and-its-product-manager-Josh-Yudell-967005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josh Yudell

AUTHOR: Jack Scotts - ()

Hi this is Jack Scotts from Auckland,Newzealend.

I am a student of oxford university living in North Capital.

josh yudell is a fraud selling webroo mobiles.None of their promises are kept.As well no service is provided from their end.

After investing huge capital in josh yudell’s webroo mobiles I got totally puzzled.

As I am an oxford university student living in North Capital,I am finding very difficult to cope up with this solution.I feel that josh yudell should be hanged up immediately.

Webroo Mobile stucked after purchasing from Webroo mobile(Josh Yudell)

AUTHOR: james fogg - ()

This is James Fogg from UK living in oxford city.

I recently purchased one webroo mobile from SEC capital Electronics store here in UK.

While giving best performance for the few days,the Josh Yudell owned webroo mobile suddenly got stucked.

I have contacted the local store of oxford city selling those mobiles.SEC capital electronics stated that I have to call webroo mobile company first.

They can only give a suitable solution to this.

As stated by them I contacted Josh Yudell owned webroo mobile.Their customer support is totally horrible as well no one picked up my phone.

For weeks I have been revolving around SEC capital electronics as well as Webroo mobiles  but nothing has been solved till date.

Dont purchase webroo mobiles owned by Josh Yudell as well as those sold bySEC capital electronics presently in UK.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Webroo Mobile stucked after purchasing from Webroo mobile(Josh Yudell)

AUTHOR: james fogg - ()

This is James Fogg from UK living in oxford city.

I recently purchased one webroo mobile from SEC capital Electronics store here in UK.

While giving best performance for the few days,the Josh Yudell owned webroo mobile suddenly got stucked.

I have contacted the local store of oxford city selling those mobiles.SEC capital electronics stated that I have to call webroo mobile company first.

They can only give a suitable solution to this.

As stated by them I contacted Josh Yudell owned webroo mobile.Their customer support is totally horrible as well no one picked up my phone.

For weeks I have been revolving around SEC capital electronics as well as Webroo mobiles  but nothing has been solved till date.

Dont purchase webroo mobiles owned by Josh Yudell as well as those sold by SEC capital electronics presently in UK.

AUTHOR: Flox - (United States of America)

My name is Flox and I am a resident of Oxford. I am writing this complain to advise those people who are anyhow thinking to invest capital in webroo mobiles. Believe me, you will simply be in terrible circumstance in long term aspects. I really dont know what Josh Yudell contemplated prior bringing the webroo mobile sets in the market.

I was a regular working guy with private firm and my savings were well and thus, I thought that I should begin with my own business. But, I was not at all aware that I will have to pay off in such a pathetic manner in future. I had opened a mobile store and for that I invested my capital on webroo sets in bulk and started promoting them in Oxford only. I had purchased 50 mobile sets with varied features integrated into them. While purchasing the sets, I was really impressed with the price range the company had offered but, now I realize the reason behind the low price range of webroo sets.

With the very first day when I displayed the webroo sets in my store, I managed to sell 19 sets. But from the next day, I received 12 of them right at my store because none of them were working
properly. Every other set was faulty in one way or the other. When I tried to console my customers, they were not ready to listen anything and demanded their money back. When I called the customer care, the bell rarely rang and by god grace it was my thirteenth call when the bell rang. I discovered a ray of hope that I will manage to recover from the situation and they will provide me with compensation. But the customer care representative had put my call on hold for 25 minutes. I do not even want to recall the terrible flip that I had to face because of webroo mobiles. I had utilized 90 percent of my capital from my savings but, unfortunately I had suffered a great loss and loss of reputation in my city Oxford.

Now, I am in such a situation where I will have to begin with all fresh job and at the present, I do not have a penny even to sustain the daily lives of my family. I would say that the company is poorly handled and so is the customer service.

Josh Yudell should put a big lock at Webroos gate

AUTHOR: richard B - (Canada)

My name is Richard and I am resident of Ontario. Well! I had such a pathetic experience with webroo that I am compelled to say such things. From many days I wanted to purchase a mobile but, I was not really sure that which mobile I should purchase. But, recently my dad gifted me a webroo set on my 18th bday. I was really excited to use my new phone but believe me the terrible features of the set made me feel I should throw my set then and there. This mobile company owner, Josh Yudell should understand that merely endorsing the mobile sets will not let him earn for long term. He should rather emphasize on developing the features of the phone apart from mere endorsements.

I wanted to lock my phone and thus, I begun roving over the features of the phones. I was pretty sure that I will get lock code option in settings genre and yes, as I pretended the option of locking the code was available there. It was hardly second day of using my webroo set. The set displayed enter security code I followed the same and few moments later my phone was locked too. Then, again when I inserted the same code to unlock my phone, the displayed message was, code error I thought I might had made mistake in typing and mistake must be from my end and therefore, I tried to insert the same security code again, this time I was sure that I had inserted the right security code. But unfortunately, again the same message code error was displayed. I got completely messed up and the third time when I inserted my code it displayed that phone locked.

I was completely exhausted and I was not able to get that what should I do, suddenly I realized that customer care of Webroo will help me out. When I called them on their toll-free number, bell ranged but, there was no one to take the call. My eleventh call was fortunately received and when I told the customer care executive about the entire thing, she said they do not have any access to such a problem. So, I should take my mobile to service center and I will be charged for that. Still, I gained courage that my phone will be serviced; now I was informed that they have only one service center in Ontario so this was cherry on the pie to complexities. I really wish Josh Yudell should also face the same problem and then, he will get to know how painful it is when your new set gets spoiled and there is no convenience of service centre also. This was the most frustrating experience of mine and I will never advice anyone to go for Josh Yudells company Webroo mobile phone, where you are charged extra bucks within the second day of your purchase.

Josh Yudell - Shame On Your Company

AUTHOR: alex w - (Canada)

I have purchased a mobile set from webroo and the biggest fault that I committed from my end was that I believed on their services and I took CDMA set for me. I have been using CDMA services of webroo since two weeks.

Last week, I have got my webroo set recharged worth 400 ruble and the service message showed that it was a scheme of full talk time and I have been living here alone thus, I require talking to my family members daily so I preferred having full-talk time. But once it was recharged it displayed only 342 ruble. I did not took that very seriously. But, everything has got a limit, I lost my control when in the next morning, my overall balance displayed only 34 ruble. I thought there might be some technical errors and the amount will be refunded
back but when I called at their customer care, no body bothered to take the call. Till where I could recall, I made about 45 calls and luckily I was able to talk to the customer care executive. He neither had any information about
his company and when in frustrated tone I familiarized him of my problem, instead of paying attention to what I said he abused me.

Make it a point Josh Yudell that customers are backbone of every company and your workmanship is trying to break that backbone. Well! I have thrown the webroo set into garbage and I would prefer no one should prefer purchasing the idiotic and workless sets by Josh Yudells Company.

It is my recommendation to Josh Yudell that he must close his company as early as possible because if his workmanship and the technical faults will continue to be in the same manner then, soon Josh Yudell will be lost to such a place by the users that it would become difficult for the family members of Josh Yudell to locate him.

Just about to post something similar about Mr. Josh Yudell

AUTHOR: jarrod jones - (United States of America)

Yes, I just logged on here to post a report like above about Webroo mobile and  Josh Yudell, before I do that Ripoffreport show me the above post. So, all i have to say that I have similar opinion, I also became victim of this bad company's unprofessionalism - stay away from these guys.