Complaint Review: Josh longman

• Reported By: Mike — Middletown Ohio United States of America
Josh longman
Middletown, Ohio United States of America

Josh longman WARNING! SCAM ARTIST! Middletown , Ohio

*Author of original report: Josh Longmans Record Speaks for It's Self... Take a look!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Michael Taylor Worst best friend ever!,

*Author of original report: No business license, no insurance..

I grew up with Josh and have known him since I was 5 years old. I didn't speak with him for the past 5 years due to his
total lack of loyalty to me as a friend. Trust me with friends like him you don't need enemies... So anyway for about the
past month I worked with him and got to personally see how he treated his customers and let me just say, it's not good! He had told me how he would bid on a gutter job and get the job by doing it so cheap but once he got it he would take out the spikes that held the gutter to the house and tell the customers that the gutters were falling apart and that "they needed to be replaced right away" ... So in other words he would tear their homes up so he could make a profit. This is just one example of many. This guy is the guy you were warned about, he will go door to door begging for business and give you nothing but lip service and bid the job so low that you'll be tempted to take his offer, DON'T DO IT! Unless your a gluten for punishment... He is a true scam artist, the type of scam artist that would steal from your 90 year old grandmother.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josh-longman/Middletown-Ohio-45042/Josh-longman-WARNING-SCAM-ARTIST-Middletown-Ohio-1002172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josh longman

Josh Longmans Record Speaks for It's Self... Take a look!

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

The difference between my post and Josh Longman's post is that I can back up my claims and he can not! He says to call him and he'll give you his insurance info, well I guarantee that if you call him all you'll get is a bunch of lip service and if he does somehow provide you with the info I would just about bet that it would be fictitious. Also, if he is able to provide positive customer feedback than they still don't know they were scammed. He is not registered with the BBB and anybody look that up. The stuff he wrote about me, well he knows in his heart it's not true and he also knows in his heart that what I said about him is true, don't you Josh... It must be really damaging to your self image to know that I'm speaking the truth... and you know I am! Or maybe you are just that delusional that you believe lies, but anyway I'll let you record speak for it's self!

I have attached a couple of screenshots of Josh Longman's record. Also here is a link to the web site were you can find his criminal record, click here. When the window opens click "Continue", then under "Case Lookup Options" click "- TR/CR Case Lookup" then type Joshua longman in the search box and then click the Look Up button. He has 40 priors just in Middletown! Yea, I would say it's safe to say that Josh Longman's record speaks for it's self...

Also, here is some more Ripoff Reports from several other people just on this site:

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Michael Taylor Worst best friend ever!,

AUTHOR: Joshua Daniel Longman - (United States of America)

My name is Joshua Daniel Longman, Proud owner of JD's general contracting! I've known Michael Taylor since I was around five! That is the only thing true about the accusation's that he made on my business! Now I'll admit running your own company comes with it's up's an downs!You absolutely can not keep every customer/employee Happy! Since Michael was so upset with me too lie about my integrity I'll share with the whole world why Michael Taylor doesn't no longer work for my company!

My # 1 reason is because Michael Taylor uses heroin and comes too work high passing out 1day and comes too work puking the next blaming it on the flu, lol the flu doesn't put tracks up and down your arm! #2 Michael Taylor is currently has pending theft charges! In Middletown min.court! #3 Michael Taylor also did not pass his background check &lied too get the ground man position I hired him for!

That is just top three reasons I fired Michael Taylor!

If you question my integrity call me at 9375142705 or send me a email and I'll provide you with a list of over fifty respected landlords doctors and residential home owners!

I've got 100 good jobs I can prove too every 1 customer who has wrote a report! No Job Too Big Or Too Small!!

Pay upon completion guarenteed!! Check my. BBB report I'm rated top 40 percent Outta 13000 contractors in cincinatti area!Rated B-... check it out contact me I'll give you my insurance information and all my reference's....

Michael Taylor is a heroin addict mad because he got FIRED!!

No business license, no insurance..

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

He also has no business license, no insurance also he using another business's name. The business name he is using belongs to a business in Lakewood Ohio. He will say he is bonded and insured but just ask him for prove and I'll bet he won't be able to provide the documents. A business must be licensed to be bonded and insured and his so called "business" Is not licensed.