Complaint Review: Joshua Linda

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: The Mario — Madera California
Joshua Linda
Internet USA

Joshua Linda AKA Raw Cash, Joshua Bank this individual boght a vehicle from me even paid me extra for taking it off Craigslist but paid me with a cashiers check that turned out two weeks later from a closed acct. before the chek came up false he asked me to wire him about $3000 to another address and he would send me another check.  Internet

*Author of original report: Joshua Linda cashiers check

*Consumer Comment: Read the posted warnings

I posted a 1962 Chevy Custom truck on Craigslist Wichita I got contacted by this individual Joshua a couple a days later. He sent me an email he would buy the truck and he was ok with the price. He said he was a very busy us marine . He sent me a cashiers check wich turned out to be false. Now I. Owe the bank a lot of money and my account is frozen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joshua-Linda/internet/Joshua-Linda-AKA-Raw-Cash-Joshua-Bank-this-individual-boght-a-vehicle-from-me-even-paid-1063056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joshua Linda

Joshua Linda cashiers check

AUTHOR: The Mario - ()

I DID CHECK WITH CRAIGSLIST ON THEIR SCAM SITE AND IT SAYS THAT NOW ANYONE CAN FALSIFY A CASHIERS CHECK. ALSO NOT TO WIRE FUNDS OR GIVE ANY CREDIT CARDS INFORMATION INCLUDING PAY PAL. Unfortunately it was too late for me.

Read the posted warnings

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"cashiers check that turned out two weeks later from a closed acct"

That makes no sense because a cashier's check is drawn against guaranteed funds. Are you sure that it isn't a personal check? Why did you ignore the fraud warnings on craigslist?