butter

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:albany New York
Joshua Tice, Weekenders Furniture
6511 Towpath Road East Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

Joshua Tice, Weekenders Furniture Still no furniture or refund of my money Syracuseeast Syracuse New York

It has been over 8 months now I have not received any furniture or a refund of the $550.00 that I paid on the furniture.Mr.Tice of weekenders furniture contacted me after I posted the fraud alert about 5 months ago and told me that he would get the furniture and deliver it to me.I have not heard from Mr.Tice or any associate from weekenders furniture about this matter.I don't even want the furniture from them anymore,I just want the money back that I had paid on the furniture.People like Joshua Tice should be arrested and put in jail for stealing peoples money.I am so upset at the fact that I paid my hard earned money for some furniture and then have it stolen from me.Something needs to be done about this and there will be.I will not rest until all of my money is refunded.

Earlemt
albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joshua-Tice-Weekenders-Furniture/East-Syracuse-New-York-13057/Joshua-Tice-Weekenders-Furniture-Still-no-furniture-or-refund-of-my-money-Syracuseeast-Sy-462503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joshua Tice, Weekenders Furniture