Complaint Review: Joshua Williams

Joshua Williams
3613 Indigo Flower St North Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Joshua Williams Graphic Designer North Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Look I know how to use a computer

Joshua Williams ripped me off! He told me it would be a few days to design a logo and he insisted that he be pre-paid. He failed to produce a paid invoice and insisted that I download a software so he can "drop" the invoice in it so I can retain a copy since our emails "don't work". As soon as I downloaded the "drop box" software from his website, which benefited him somehow in my opinion, he can all of a sudden email me?? After days, he finally sent me logos that resembled nothing as I instructed him to do. In my opinion, one looked like a rip off of a logo belonging to a local venue here. He said he would revise a logo...days later, I still have not received anything. Finally, I just said, I'll use one of the original logos just so I can acquire a product, since I've already paid for it! He said, "OK". He would email it to me...that was 3 days ago and still have not received the logo. [continued below]....
.....

He does not return calls, emails, or text messages. When he does, he makes a claim he'll do something and doesn't do it. In addition, he told me he was licensed when we first met. In my research, he is neither licensed in the city of North Las Vegas, county, or state! Joshua Williams is a SCAM artists!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joshua-Williams/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Joshua-Williams-Graphic-Designer-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-789734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joshua Williams

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Look I know how to use a computer

AUTHOR: Joshua Williams - (United States of America)

I actually don't like the picture my ex client decided to upload of me but hey what can I do?

First. I did not rip anyone off! Client asked me to design a logo for a company Phoenix Props (in las vegas). He wanted it to incorporate a phoenix bird because he said this was a rebirth of his previously failed "party planning" company.

Second : Yes I required to be paid a full $99.00 before commencing any work. Lets be honest your paying for my time. I have never heard of a doctor only being paid if he cures your cancer. I have more respect for myself to leave it up to a client to "pay me if they like it" Sorry I have

Third: Do not know why client never received an invoice. I have my own custom software that I had developed. Not only this I gave the client a receipt of monies tendered upon making the original transaction. I also made public my HOME address...in case of any fear of getting ripped off. Since dinkas posted my home address on RipOff Report I have since taken my address off my website.

Fourth: I am licensed retard. Learn how to look up corporations. I dba as my name for graphic design and web design but I also own 4 other business licenses here in Nevada and 2 in Salt Lake City and 1 in Michigan for my rental properties.

Fifth: I offered to Totally refund Alfredo or Alfonzo, whatever his name was...And I did send him his final copies of the logo and source files.

Its sad how anyone can jump on a computer and try to destroy another human beign and their source of living.  But hey whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.