Complaint Review: Josiah Burks/World Class Domains

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: AFA, LLC — Purchase New York United States of America
Josiah Burks/World Class Domains
7373 Woodlow Drive Reynoldsburg, Ohio United States of America

Josiah Burks/World Class Domains Josiah Burk SEO Scam Artist...Beware Reynoldsburg, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Baseless Claim

Mr. Josiah Burks was paid to deliver SEO and Website Services for our company. We found him through a third party that charges to pair companies and service providers together for a fee.  I should have questioned the efficacy of his programs when the first thing he asked me was to pay him directly and not through the third party that paired us together.

Mr. Burks backlinking was unnatural and I was penalized for it by Google Webmaster Tools. I also contracted him to build me a website that was never completed. I have consulted with reputable web firms on the work completed by Mr. Burks and found that no On Page SEO was ever completed. I reversed charges from Mr. Burks because there was a violation of contract and service paid for were either detrimental or never delivered.

Do not do business with Josiah Burk's. He is running a scam, and charges a lot of money for nothing. We have since hired a reputable company and we are very happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josiah-BurksWorld-Class-Domains/Reynoldsburg-Ohio-43068/Josiah-BurksWorld-Class-Domains-Josiah-Burk-SEO-Scam-ArtistBeware-Reynoldsburg-Ohio-966892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josiah Burks/World Class Domains

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Baseless Claim

AUTHOR: TheWidow - (United States of America)

This is an attempt to backlash. You can read the full report here at this link:

Click To Read The Full Report Here