Complaint Review: Jostens

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Tracy — Rockledge Florida
Jostens
Nationwide USA

Jostens falsifiying information, there is nothing we can do for you, the yearbooks are being printed and going to be delivered in the Spring Palm Coast Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Look to your School

*Consumer Comment: I'm just a little curious...

Jostens Yearbook company is a rip off!! My daughter is a freshman at Viera High School and had a form given to me to order her yearbook. She had picked the signature package which included her name and an icon that she had picked out. On the form we received second it had said Order by 11/19/2013, "Time is running out, our records indicate that you havent reserved a yearbook". "The price of the yearbook is $80.00, at the end of the year it will be $85.00. I tried to order the yearbook online and it would only let me order the plain yearbook which was $85.00. I called the company and they basically told me there was nothing they could do for me, and that the yearbooks were being printed and would be going out in the Spring. Really, how difficult is it to print a name and an icon on the front cover?? I also spoke to the consumer affairs department and they also said that the cutoff date for any personalization was Feb 2, 2014. Wow, where did that date come from?No where on the only form that I received says that if you don't order by this date you will forfeit any type of personalization. They are falsifying information and I do not want this to happen to anyone else. What happened to customer satisfaction?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jostens-/nationwide/Jostens-falsifiying-information-there-is-nothing-we-can-do-for-you-the-yearbooks-are-b-1136222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jostens

Look to your School

AUTHOR: Catwoman - (USA)

Every school has a yearbook coordinator or advisor that works with Jostens. It's up to the school to communicate dates and deadlines to its students. Either the school failed to properly communicate the deadlines, or you or your kid just missed it, and now you're angry, blaming Jostens, and really just throwing a tantrum. It's not up to Jostens to hand hold parents. Just sayin. Next time, look to your school and get speciffic information from your yearbook staff advisor on when oders are due.

I'm just a little curious...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I tried to order the yearbook online and it would only let me order the plain yearbook which was $85.00."

WHEN did you try to order this yearbook online?

"They are falsifying information and I do not want this to happen to anyone else."

What, exactly, was the information they were "falsifying?"

Did you just procrastinate about ordering and now want to blame them?  How close did I come to what ACTUALLY happened?