Complaint Review: Jostens

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: anakinclark — Hacienda Heights California United States of America
Jostens
15337 La Subida Dr. Hacienda Heights, California United States of America

Jostens A Company Full of Excuses to Mail Students' Class Rings Hacienda Heights, California

*UPDATE Employee: Delivery of Class Ring Order

This year I am a senior at my high school so Jostens had a assemble about their products. Later that day my mother and I went on the Jostens website to send an order for my class ring that was placed on October which would be mailed to me in four to six weeks. Well it is Wednesday the fourteenth of November which is almost six weeks well today I got a message from Jostens according to one of the employees that have not mailed my ring yet and have to wait until they email the Post Office reschedule the mail order for my class ring.

To me that is taken advantage of students' money and patience it is ridiculous that my family and I payed good money for this ring and all I get is a phone call saying that they do not know when shipment would come in well that doesn't make any sense since they have it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jostens/Hacienda-Heights-California-91745/Jostens-A-Company-Full-of-Excuses-to-Mail-Students-Class-Rings-Hacienda-Heights-Califor-969347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jostens

Delivery of Class Ring Order

AUTHOR: Jostens Consumer Affairs - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Tracy and I work in the Consumer Affairs Division for Jostens. I apologize for the lack of information you are receiving from our contact center and would be happy to assist you. Please contact me at 800-854-7464 ext. 16319.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC