Complaint Review: JourneyEd

• Reported By: sabrina — citrus heights California United States of America
JourneyEd
13755 Hutton Dr Suite 500 Internet, Texas United States of America

JourneyEd RIP OFFS Internet, Texas

I bought Office Professional 2007 for an online class it is advertised for 69.98 I did this online. I needed this to pass my course it was word 2007. I received VTC Training CD on word 2007. I failed my class because I could not afford to buy it in time! I had a trial and it ended I overnighted the product. When i got the CD I called and was told that promotion is over but the catalog they sent the training cd with clearly advertised it! Then as I look through the catalog i see they have a total training cd for microsoft -office 2007 for 19.98! Why in the h*ll did they mess up my order then decide with my money that i need the most expensive training CD. I am in 3 computer courses and I have told every class that JourneyEd is a scam also the bookstore! I want my money back today not next month or when i find the time to pay to overnight it back! Ridiculous! I should sue for emotional distress as well as my grade point average falling!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JourneyEd/Internet-Texas-75234/JourneyEd-RIP-OFFS-Internet-Texas-635559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JourneyEd