Port

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Brock — San Antonio Texas United States of America
J's Car Stereo
7177 Highway 90 W San Antonio, Texas United States of America

J's Car Stereo Bought two stereos, both defective, and not willing to replace. San Antonio, Texas

J's Car Stereo seems like a nice little shop where you can grab a good deal or two, but looks can be very deceiving.

My girlfriend and I both went in looking car stereos for both of our vehicles. When we went in telling him that "J"'s eyes lit up. He gave us a good deal on two stereos, alot better than we had seen anywhere else.

After two weeks, my stereo had completely stopped working. I went in and told him what happened, he tried fixing it and couldn't. He then told me he would replace it with and equivalent one. I assumed that the stereo breaking was a 1 out of a million chance, but I asked him and his employee if the same would happen to my girlfriend's stereo, they both said "no it would not happen".

Three weeks after that, her stereo breaks...

I call him to explain what happen, he tells me he cant replace it because it has been over 30 days, and he would give me another "good deal" on a replacement. I explained that I would not be paying for any replacement, and that he needs to fix the situation.

He then said "bring me to court", and hung up the phone, and would not answer any other calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Js-Car-Stereo/San-Antonio-Texas-78247/Js-Car-Stereo-Bought-two-stereos-both-defective-and-not-willing-to-replace-San-Antoni-973396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J's Car Stereo