Complaint Review: Jts & Associates Inc

jtsforms.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Jts & Associates Inc This company makes you pay a large fee only to link you to another site where you pay again! Internet

I lost my birth certificate and needed to find a fast way to get a copy. I entered "copies of birth certificates" in the search engine and got the above website where they made me believe they could get me a copy of my birth certificate for $19.99. So I paid the fee and all it did was bring me to the real website where I had to pay again.

This company hides under the names of other websites and you don't see who is getting your money until you pay through paypal. My advice: Never order legal documents from anyone except the actuall government agency who makes them!!

Julie deceived
Glenwood City, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jts-Associates-Inc/internet/Jts-Associates-Inc-This-company-makes-you-pay-a-large-fee-only-to-link-you-to-another-si-386328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jts & Associates Inc