Complaint Review: Juan Navarro

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: edoardor — New York
Juan Navarro
, Select State/Province UK

Juan Navarro LinkedIn, Fraud, Scam, Money Transfers, UK, NatWest Bank United Kingdom

← Is this

ALERT if you use LinkedIn, watch out for this person ►uk.linkedin.com/pub/juan-navarro/8b/15b/a83◄ is sending requests and emails about someone who have same last name who passed away and now he needs somebody with same last name to transfer (£3,964,420) he wrote down on the email Subject "CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL"

See email below sent to me after accepted his connection request on LinkedIn;

I am a senior accountant with Natwest Bank, United Kingdom. I have worked here for a little more than 13 years now and I was the personal accountant to one Engineer.(Kroger Harsha Rodriguez) a foreign contractor with Royal Dutch Plc who has an investment account with my bank.

Unfortunately, my client died along with his nuclear family at France while on sabbatical leave in the summer of 2009, may their souls rest in peace. He died without leaving a Will. Several efforts were made to find his extended family through your embassy without success.

I received a notice last week to provide the next of kin of Rodriguez been his accountant or the account risks been transferred to the government (es-cheat) in 14 days time. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind by my late client since you both share the same last name.

This claim will be executed without breaching any United Kingdom laws and success is guaranteed if we cooperate on this. The bank will release the account to you because of your last name and my recommendation of you as the next of kin.

I am a very religious person and I cannot lie; I expect the same from you. I will forward my International passport when I get your response, so you know who you are dealing with. The amount involved is (£3,964,420),Three Million Nine Hundred and Sixty Four Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds. I propose we share the proceeds 50:50, I think this is fair. My email is (navarroj232@gmail.com) and i advice we communicate via email for security/confidential reasons. I will give you all the necessary information about this deal when I get your response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juan-Navarro/Select-StateProvince/Juan-Navarro-LinkedIn-Fraud-Scam-Money-Transfers-UK-NatWest-Bank-United-Kingdom-1121667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juan Navarro