Complaint Review: Juan Treminio

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: superboss — livingston California
Juan Treminio
1004 west covina prky , Select State/Province USA

Juan Treminio David Treminio his brother a rip off artist west covina California

Juan (Rip youoff) Trminio  Got me for at least $1000  I gave him my back headlights for grill bar and front bunper brackets ,front bumper and paid for a front grill that he was going to get for me. I met this thiefing scum bag in Vernon Ca. and gave him $2300 cash  ,not thinking he was a crook because he was selling on ebay so I thought he was ok. Afet bug him for two months, I did get my front bumper and bullets back but now I have been trying to get my grill bar and front bumper brackets back for 3 months now. I don't think I will ever get those back now. This guy has to be stopped how can he and his brother go all over the country for years and steal peoples mony?"    He did me the same way told me he sent my parts threw UPS and even sent me a photo of the tracking no and I went to UPS to have them look at the tracking no and they said it was a bogas no. My name is Ken and my no is 541-556-4265   lets all getr together here and STOP this thief. Lets call all the swap meets all over the country and put a stop to this guy.  Call me lets do this. I pisses me off that he keeps getting away with this. Lets stop him now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juan-Treminio/Select-StateProvince/Juan-Treminio-David-Treminio-his-brother-a-rip-off-artist-west-covina-California-1146386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juan Treminio