Complaint Review: Juan Treminio

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: tbird — Fresno California United States of America
Juan Treminio
20687 Amar Rd. #2-274 Walnut, California United States of America

Juan Treminio met at swap meet in Fresno. Took chrome bumper/grill tobe chromed. Took nice generator as trade. He scammed me. Walnut, California

*Consumer Comment: same here hes a fat joke

*Consumer Comment: I too have felt your pain.

I met this guy at Fresno Swap meet in April. On 04/27/12 I met him in Fresno with my collector car front bumper, bumper guards and grill. I also had with me a portable 5500 watt generator with a Honda engine. Juan agreed to do a 4 stage chroming on my front bumper and guards and anodize the grill in exchange for the generator. Talk about stupid, I allowed him to take my bumper,guards,grill and generator. I made numerous calls and he continually blamed UPS. On 05/19/12 I called him and he was in the area and had my bumper guards. I met him and picked them up. To date I still don't have my parts and now he doesn't return my phone calls. I would like to at least take him to small claims for a judgement but I don't know how to find him.  I believe the address he gave me on his invoice is for UPS. Help please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juan-Treminio/Walnut-California-91789/Juan-Treminio-met-at-swap-meet-in-Fresno-Took-chrome-bumpergrill-tobe-chromed-Took-nic-899250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juan Treminio

same here hes a fat joke

AUTHOR: chromesucks - ()

yes he gave me a mailing store address but i believe i found his home address just now.

I too have felt your pain.

AUTHOR: elainebob - (USA)

I to have made this mistake dealing with Juan and his brother David. They will give you notheing but excuses and blame things on others. There work is very crummy,I believe they farm out there work to some plater in Mexico. I had 2 bumpers and grill done and it took nearly 8mths to receive my parts back after trying to contact them hundreds of times. pay attention to the work done you will see what I mean. chromeing over rust and crappy welding, they always paint the back sides with silver paint. I cleaned this off when I recieved my bumpers and found nothing but rust and scale. Yes there address is a UPS store. all I gotta say is good luck to you,also if you havent done so yet Google his name you will find hes taken alot people and I wouldnt be surprised he gets some american justice when he shows up at some swapmeet sometime...