Complaint Review: Judge Bruce McTavish

• Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: mark — seymour Indiana United States of America
Judge Bruce McTavish
brownstown, Indiana United States of America

Judge Bruce McTavish I agree with the other complaints. This Judge sides with with the female. I told the absolute truth on the stand, but my exwife committed perjury at least 20 times. I said she lied on the stand brownstown, Indiana

This Judge sides with the female.  He financially gave her 70% of the estate.  She committed perjury on the stand and I said so under oath, but he was unmoved.  Per 3 local attorneys, I have been told this Judge participates in exparte communication.  I am now at the mercy of my exwife in terms of visitation.
 He also screams during the court room proceeding
Do not allow him to be re elected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Bruce-McTavish/brownstown-Indiana-/Judge-Bruce-McTavish-I-agree-with-the-other-complaints-This-Judge-sides-with-with-the-f-938706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Bruce McTavish