Complaint Review: Judge Daniel A. O'Brien

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Southfield Michigan USA
Judge Daniel A. O'Brien
1200 N. Telegraph Pontiac, Michigan United States of America

Judge Daniel A. O'Brien Legalized Kidnapping 101 in Oakland County Mi. Probate Court Pontiac, Michigan

*Author of original report: Legalized Kidnapping 101 in Oakland County,Mi Probate Court . Probate Court

Unfortunately,when Oakland County,Mi. Judge Barry Grant retired,he was replaced by Daniel A. O'Brien-who presided over my case in the manner of an unethical,arrogant and feminist(for the sake of politics)boxing judge in a case that has everything to do with Shakespeare's 'let's kill all the lawyer's';as long as you see your kid again,it's much better to deal with a regular kidnapper than someone with a law degree whose interest is what's legal-and not neccesarily moral.This practice would end if "Judge" O'Brien and his fellow "lawyers" face the possibility of losing their own kids when they deprive good father's of their's.

Judge Grant ordered me,my ex and my son to be psychologically evaluated-which seems to be basic common sense in a case where the parents don't get along and the son is autistic-and has an IQ of 78(slightly above retarded).Unfortunately,Judge Grant retired and was replaced by O'Brien who voided the psychological evaluation. [continued below]....
.....O'Brien also considers it business as usual for Guardian Ad Litem Karen Cook to only talk to my ex;my son's "lawyer"William Lansat-who apparently has a nice little gig,involving kids like my son suggested a partial psychological evaluation of my son and me-if I would pay.

The report by Paul Jacobs PHD said that my son had been coached by my ex.O'Brien read the report in court-and apparently wrote it on his behind-and gave my ex,full custody;the last time I saw my son was a day before his 21st birthday in which O'Brien said there would be no further "reviews"(the case lasted around three years-when it went into "review",we'd meet every six months-then a year to kill time) of the case unless there was a petition.

So I petitioned-and was fined $450 for filing a frivolous complaint;not quite,I did get to say that his court was like being in the Twilight Zone.And O'Brien said that 'he's liking me less and less'-and rhetorically asked 'are you still at it?'(Hey,I'm only the father,a*****e-I'm being nice).My ex's lawyer claimed that my son was hospitalized from stress caused by me;not quite-a sister in law I hadn't spoken to in years called to say that my son was hospitalized again-and my ex called to tell me he'd been hospitalized a third time-and within two months of my last court appearance(this is funny,because I hadn't talked to her in about three years-and the case comes with a history of restraining order's filed by her).

Actually,my complaint wasn't totally frivolous;O'Brien asked my ex to send me a one-page report of how my son is doing...if you read this-and live in Oakland County,Mi.,please do not vote for Daniel A. O'Brien when the shmuck(I'm being very nice)comes up for reelection.Amen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Daniel-A-OBrien/Pontiac-Michigan-48341-0404/Judge-Daniel-A-OBrien-Legalized-Kidnapping-101-in-Oakland-County-Mi-Probate-Court-Pont-872406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Daniel A. O'Brien

Legalized Kidnapping 101 in Oakland County,Mi Probate Court . Probate Court

AUTHOR: Brian Schiff - (USA)

Unfortunately,when Oakland County,Mi. Probate Judge Barry Grant retired,he was replaced by Daniel A.O'Brien,who presided over my case in the manner of an unethical,arrogant and feminist(for the sake of politics)boxing judge that has everything to do with Shakespeare's 'let's kill all the lawyer's';as long as you see your kid again,it's much better to deal with a regular kidnapper than someone with a law degree whose interest is what's legal-but not neccesarily moral.This practice would end  if "Judge" O'Brien and his fellow "lawyer's" face the possibility of losing their own kids when they deprive good father's of theirs.

Judge Grant ordered me,my ex and my son to be psychologically evaluated-which seems to be basic common sense in a case where the parents don't get along-and have a son who is autistic,with an IQ of 78(slightly above retarded).Unfortunately,Judge Grant retired and was replaced by O'Brien who voided the psychological evaluation.O'Brien also considers it business as usual for Guardian Ad Litem Karen Cook to only talk to my ex;my son's "lawyer" William Lansat,who apparently has a nice little gig involving kid's like my son suggested a partial psychological evaluation of my son and me-if I would pay for it.

The report by Paul Jacobs PHD said my son had been coached my my ex.O'Brien read the report in court and apparently wrote it on his behind;he gave my ex full custody.The last time I saw my son was a day before his 21st birthday.O'Brien  said there would be no more "reviews"(the case lasted around three years-when it went into "review",we'd meet every six months-then a year to kill time)of the case unless there was a petition.

So I petitioned-and was fined $450 for filing a frivolous complaint;not quite,I did get to say that his court was like being in the Twilight Zone.O'Brien said he was 'liking me less and less' and rhetorically asked "Are you still at it?"(Hey,I'm only the father,a*****e-I'm being nice).My ex's lawyer claimed that my son was hospitalized from stress caused by me;not quite-a sister in law I hadn't talked to in years called to say that my son was hospitalized again-and  my ex called to tell me he'd been hospitalized a third time-and within two months of my last court appearance(This is funny,because I hadn't talked to her in about three years-and the case comes with a history of fraudulent restraining orders filed by her).

Actually my complaint wasn't totally frivolous;O'Brien asked my ex to send me a one page report every three months about how my son is doing.If you read this-and live in Oakland County,Mi.please do not vote for Daniel A. O'Brien,when the schmuck(I'm being nice)comes up for reelection.Amen.