Complaint Review: Judge Donna Fields Goldstein

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Hubafit — Los Angeles California
Judge Donna Fields Goldstein
300 Olive St., Dept. B Burbank, California USA

Judge Donna Fields Goldstein Is Emotionally Unstable and Unfit to Sit on The Bench Burbank California

Unfortunatelly for me she was assigned to my medical malpractice case and I had the chance to 170.6 her but I didn't. Big mistake!!!!

My case was simple: Dr. Armen A. Kassabian, a urologist from Burbank, CA, botched my cancer treatment procedure and instead of implanting some gold fiducial trackers into my prostate he implanted them in my rectum while using no anesthesia what so ever on me. I was exposed to excruciating pain and suffering and my prostate cancer has spread because of it. Dr. Kassabian did not informed me that he has never done that surgical implant procedure on anybody prior to that date but he told that to my radiation oncologist Dr. Sara H. Kim, who practices at the Glendale Adventist Cancer Center, prior to entering the room I was in. Dr. Kim after she was just told by Dr. Kassabian that he has never done that before, took it upon herself to guide Dr. Kassabian while in the operating room where to implant the fiducial trackers. However, Dr. Kim has never performed that procedure before either, and the end result was the spreading of my cancer and me being exposed to excruciating pain and suffering.

But it gets better. On May 13, 2014, the California Medical Board placed Dr. Armen A. Kassabian on probation because, according to the Accusation that was filed against Dr. Kassabian by the Attorney General of the State of California on behalf of the Medical Board, Dr. Kassabian was heavily abusing alcohol and drugs which he self prescribed such as vicodin and other narcotics, and he was also abusing cocaine and methamphetmine, during the exact time he boched my cancer treatment procedure and failed to use any anesthesia on me.

Judge Goldstein, not only that she ruled for Dr. Kassabian and for Dr. Kim that they have done nothing wrong to me but she has also deemed me a vexatious litigant because the attorney for Dr. Kim asked her to.

I am currently appealing her decisions and I also filed a complaint against her with the comission on judicial performance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Donna-Fields-Goldstein/Burbank-California/Judge-Donna-Fields-Goldstein-Is-Emotionally-Unstable-and-Unfit-to-Sit-on-The-Bench-Burban-1147623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Donna Fields Goldstein