Complaint Review: Judge Freidlich

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Shavonne — Speonk New York United States of America
Judge Freidlich
Central Islip Family Court Central Islip, New York United States of America

Judge Freidlich Suffolk County Central Islip Family Court Court, family court, judge Central Islip, New York

I read a report regarding Judge Frieldlich in Central Ispail Family court and I'm concerned about my children thy he has just removed from my custody. Someone had files a Cps case against me and due to the report my kids were removed from a clean, quiet, always food, safe home. He gave me no chance to prove my side of the case or to show it was false.

I am now concerned for the health and safety of my 3 young children. There's no reports of abuse malnutrition or danger to my children. I need help please

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Freidlich/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Judge-Freidlich-Suffolk-County-Central-Islip-Family-Court-Court-family-court-judge-Centr-974362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Freidlich