- Report: #1063309
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Judge John Kelly behavior at the Central Islip Family Court
Judge John Kelly behavior at the Central Islip Family Court400 Carleton Ave Central Islip , New York USA
Judge John Kelly's BIAS behavior at the Central Islip Family Court HE was EXTREMELY GENDER BIAS!!!!! Central Islip New York
*Author of original report: I am not self righteous by any means.
*Consumer Comment: Self-rightousness!
1. Ex takes me to court for violation of visitation and for custody as well.
2. Ex had a guardianship at the age of 45. People who have guardianships have been declared incompetent.
3. I get into Judge John Kelly's courtroom. I start telling him that, that he has mentally retarded, he's incompetent things
like that. And that he shouldn't be allowing him to make charges against me because that's abusive behavior towards me.
Why should I even bother to defend myself against someone's else delusions once again?
4. Judge Kelly answers me this way,"You know what I'm thinking right now to give custody to the father or send your child
to a foster home. Think about it after lunch!
5. In what he said that is called pro-prosecution bias. I recognized it as gender bias. He is also threatening me before a trial.
How does someone get a fair trial when a judge is threatening you before it? You don't by any means.
6. So what was I suppossed to do? Lose and not have any evidence of his gender bias behavior to present to the
appeals court? So I though of this...
7. I leave my child there who was in the nursery at the court and I don't come back. Why you ask? To show that the ex
will refuse custody even though he is taking me to court for custody and that will prove incompetence as I said he was.And two
Judge Kelly will offer him a second chance at custody which he's not allowed to do.
8. It came about what I said. I have the ex's refusal from his words. Now what do we have here with this judge?
1. He's not allowed to give second chances in a court of law because how was he fair to me? Of me leaving the child
there didn't come first the ex's case came first. He is redirecting someone to prosecute me. That's called partial
behavior and a judge is not allowed to do that. He shoud've dismissed it.
2. We have a judge willing to give the men second chances in prosecuting women. Once again that's called partial behavior.
3. We have a judge willing to give custody to someone who states they don't want the child in order to spite
the woman. He is willing to give custody to anyone so the woman won't have any rights before him.
Now again why should I have stayed again? It means Judge John Kelly would've showed these actions even if I have
stayed. Hehas even put an order of protection against me which by the way is on default.
The ex passed away. I have filed for custody twice, 2 1028's, to end placement once, a recussal, an appeal- they threw
it out because it's on default. So to the woman he refuses but to the man he is even WILLING TO GIVE
CUSTODY EVEN WHEN THEY STATE THEY DON"T WANT THE CHILD. I can prove it with the ex's own words.
I have filed complaints with Judge David Freundlich- he just protects him.
Judge Randall Hinrichs
Judge Gail Prudenti- Her office said they are sending my complaint to David Freundlich for review.
I have filed complaints with the commission- they did call me up once then they didn't do anything.
I also have filed complaints with the attorney general Kimberly Kinirons. She sent it to the NY office. They refused to do anything.
This is what goes on at the Central Islip Family Court, Law Officials who are extremely dishonorable and should be jailed
for those actions.
I try to prevent this incompetent dishonorable judge from giving custody to someone who has been declared incompetent
and I have to go for services???
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-John-Kelly-behavior-at-the-Central-Islip-Family-Court/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Judge-John-Kellys-BIAS-behavior-at-the-Central-Islip-Family-Court-HE-was-EXTREMELY-GENDE-1063309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)