Complaint Review: Judge Kent

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Central Islip New York United States of America
Judge Kent
Supreme Court Central Islip, New York United States of America

Judge Kent Suffolk County Court Children Case Corruption Central Islip, New York

*General Comment: Judge Kents' motive. Is to hurt women and children.

Judge Kent is destroying children and allowing corruption in the courthouse. I know of a case where the child was abducted from the mother and the previous husband is a horrific man with a lot of money that has bribed a lot of people to get his way. This child is terrified of the father and loves the mother.

Judge Kent is awful in helping the child. I can't discuss a lot of the details but I have a question for anyone who will listen. What does someone do whern you know there is something very wrong with the judges' ability to be a judge with integrity. How do you request for an investigation to take place in this type of situation. Is the world reached a point of such corruption that a child's life can't be saved because this man things he's higher than God? There has to be something we can do collectively. I can't imagine this mother should sit and allow this Judge to continue his wrongful acts. If anyone knows what can be done, please reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Kent/Central-Islip-New-York-/Judge-Kent-Suffolk-County-Court-Children-Case-Corruption-Central-Islip-New-York-858567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Kent

#1 General Comment

Judge Kents' motive. Is to hurt women and children.

AUTHOR: Auto dealership/DMV access victim - (United States of America)

This is not a true rebuttal. I am also a Judge Kent victim. Already filed a complaint #798835.Judge Kent is not only corrupt. He is nasty, mean spirited & just plain cruel.

My experience with him during a divorce in the early 2000s. Set the stage for destroying both my life & the lives of my children. It is said you have to forgive those who tresspass against you. I would like to. Yet the position he put me in. Has yet to allow any closure.

At the time I was unaware of just how bad my estranged husband was/is. I did the investigation myself. What I found out? My ex. is deeply involved with the corrupt courts here in Suffolk County, NY. He has known & been involved with Judge Kent since the mid 1980s. (which in a real court. Should have recused him from hearing my case).Not here in NY.

Ex. has been paying off Judge Kent and thousands of others. With fraudulent mortgage satisfactions.

Judge Kents' Bayport home & his Fire Island homes are two of them.

He is a Wretch. We should get together and expose this Sleeze.