Complaint Review: Judge O. Duane Slone

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Sammy — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Judge O. Duane Slone
Jefferson County Justice Center Dandridge, Tennessee United States of America

Judge O. Duane Slone Circuit Court For Jefferson County Tennessee Judicial Misconduct Dandridge , Tennessee

Judge O. Duane Slone is the worst judge I have ever seen. I had joint custody of my children. My ex wifes Uncle plays golf and socializes with Judge Slone. My ex wifes Uncle is Judge Dwight Stokes of Sevier County. My ex wife transferred our court case to Jefferson County behind my back while I was out of state working into the same juristiction that her Uncle presides over. She then lied about every single thing she could think of.

I filed for the case to be transferred back to Knox County to no avail. There is a blatant conflict of interest here that even a retard could see. Slone ordered child support that is 85% of my income based on lies alone and refusedmy proof of income in the form of my last 10 tax returns. since myex is a welfare monger child support goes through the Tenn Dept of Human Services.

Even they say the child support is wrong but the Judge Slone refuses to change it. He also took away my joint custody based on her lies alone.No evidence of any thing. Just what she says. TN law state s that there must be a preponderance of and clear and convincing evidence to change a permanent parenting plan. I have no arrests, a nice home,nice things and a good wife and family life.

How can this judicial system tear apart my family just because my pill addict ex wife wants more money. She doesn't want to work for it though. The most work she does is thinking of ways to screw me out of my money. If your getting divorced here your screwd. These Judges are playing with the lives of our children and allowing unstable mothers to create the next generation of worthless mothers by teaching our daughters that this is how its done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-O-Duane-Slone/Dandridge-Tennessee-/Judge-O-Duane-Slone-Circuit-Court-For-Jefferson-County-Tennessee-Judicial-Misconduct-Dand-875910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge O. Duane Slone