Complaint Review: Judith Kreindel on LivePerson.com

• Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: annonymous — Sedona Arizona United States of America
Judith Kreindel on LivePerson.com

Judith Kreindel on LivePerson.com Judith basically lied to me Internet

*Author of original report: just hoping my story can help someone else

*Consumer Comment: Wake Up

*Author of original report: Just Judith is now "The Lady of the Mists" on Liveperson

*Consumer Comment: *

I am very disappointed by Liveperson.com and the psychics they allow to represent them on the internet.  In the last year and a half, maybe 3 of them have been accurate.  I spent hundreds of dollars on "Just Judith", real name:  Judith Kreindel.  I was asking about my love interest and heard wonderful stories of this person and I being together.  The fantasy world that Judith created was definitely better than the reality that I experienced with this person.  Finally, one day, Judith was honest with me and said she really didn't know what would actually transpire.  This was after I gave her close to $1,000.  Why did she not "see" that upfront?  Why take me down that road of hope when there really wasn't any to begin with?

If you are tempted to go to a psychic online, be very careful.  Just because a group of psychics all make the same "prediction" doesn't mean it will happen.  I had a bunch of psychics tell me that my love interest and I were going to get together.  I believed that for so long!  Imagine my surprise when my love interest basically told me recently that she really wanted nothing more to do with me though she thought I was a great person.  None of the psychics really prepared me for that outcome.

Please be careful when choosing an advisor if you do consult online psychics.  Most likely, the best advisor is going to be realistic and not paint a rosy picture for you.  If the guidance you receive sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!!!!!  People aren't going to change for you overnight.  They are who they are.  I kept hearing that my person was going to be able to "open up" completely and the person is completely closed off emotionally.

Good luck and steer clear of Liveperson.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judith-Kreindel-on-LivePersoncom/internet/Judith-Kreindel-on-LivePersoncom-Judith-basically-lied-to-me-Internet-600745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judith Kreindel on LivePerson.com

just hoping my story can help someone else

AUTHOR: annonymous - (United States of America)

You make good points.  However, I wasn't in a good place last year and wasn't able to create my own journey because I was looking at a very painful one ahead of me.  I was devastated.   Looking back, I know that I didn't make the best of decisions but when you are in that dark place, it doesn't matter.

I just hope my story can help someone else...  That is all.

Wake Up

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

You answered your own question when you wrote "Why take me down that road of hope when there really wasn't any to begin with?".  If you still haven't grasped the situation allow me to explain.  She lead you on, you fell for it, you gave her a nice chunk of change and she is now working on another sucker.  Just Judith is the smart one here since she got what she wanted and you didn't.  Quit paying total strangers to tell you what you WANT to hear and start making your OWN life's journeys.  This fantasy world you say this Judith person created is in all actuality the fantasy world YOU live in.

Just Judith is now "The Lady of the Mists" on Liveperson

AUTHOR: annonymous - (United States of America)

I was on the Liveperson.com site and noticed that "Just Judith" now goes by the title of "The Lady of the Mists".  Be careful when deciding to go to her for advice.  I literally lost hundreds of dollars to her because she seemed so friendly and her "predictions" seemed so wonderful that it was hard not to believe her.  I wish she had been truthful with me from day one but she wasn't.  Since I have known of her on the Liveperson website, this is the 3rd time she has changed her screen name.  I am guessing she doesn't want people to catch on to what she is doing (not giving accurate predictions or timeframes).  I will say that she was finally accurate in ONE session out of 100 sessions and again, after I paid her and she took hundreds of dollars from me.

AUTHOR: HomeRunner - (United States of America)

Whoa, that's scary. I wrote a report on the same woman yesterday. In fact, when I first read your report, I honestly thought someone was impersonating me. Our situations are so similar. I went to Judith asking her about a man I had in mind who, now that I see it, was never any good for me. But she assured me that we would be together in April, I would meet his family in September, we would have a long-term relationship, etc. She would even swing back and forth from, "He really loves you. He's just scared to show his feelings", to "He's selfish. He could leave you and not even care." I confronted her earlier this week and said that her prediction never came true. We never got together in April for a relationship. In fact, the exact opposite happened. Her answer? "Well I guess he's changed." I was amazed just like you are. She couldn't even admit she was lying.
Months ago, I had also recommended her to my sister. I told my sister to test Judith in the beginning to see if she could trust her. My sister asked Judith, "What do you see for my love life in the future?" Judith told her that her future husband would be in the medical field, medical coding to be exact (which is the same thing Judith told me when I asked her the SAME question). Judith failed to realize that my sister was already married and her husband is in no way associated with the medical field (he works with cameras on stage). When my sister confronted Judith about this, she basically side-stepped the question. She didn't even answer her.
Basically, what you see is someone who lies, who takes your money, and who fails to take responsibility when you confront her with those lies. She also tries to get you by seeming very friendly, like your best friend. A liar, a thief, and a psycho- that's Judith.