Complaint Review: Judy Judd

Judy Judd
214 Riverside Drive New York, New York United States of America

Judy Judd , judyjudd.com, j2 web works RIP OFF, SCAM New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Business Disputes Happen

I contracted Judy Judd a web developer in Manhattan via Craigslist, She told me she could put together a website and code it all by hand and even put it into a custom CMS.

She told me I can view her work at http://www.judyjudd.com and to contact her at 212-866-1719.
Throughout the project she tried up charge me for several small ad-ons and her quotes were always around $300.00 extra. I decided to offer her $100 to do the add on and she accepted.

She emailed me saying the amount of money was small for the project and she decided not to waste her time any more on this project that she took a month to build for me.
She was clearly unhappy with the amount of money SHE QUOTED me for a simple 5 page website and decided because she quoted me such a small amount of money and it was not worth it for her that she would not upload my work. I'm very unhappy and she hurt my business and she wasted my time,

Please stay away and do not trust this company or contract her for any work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judy-Judd/New-York-New-York-10025/Judy-Judd-judyjuddcom-j2-web-works-RIP-OFF-SCAM-New-York-New-York-752283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judy Judd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Business Disputes Happen

AUTHOR: J2 - (United States of America)

The author of this report, who used an alias to file it, did become angry with me when I released him from his obligation to pay me for this website and invited him to find another developer.  You see, I haven't seen a dime for my work.

What he neglected to mention in his description of what I said I would, is that I did all of that.   I provided a CMS, hand coded the site, I hosted the site on my server for him to view and I completed the site - and then some.

He lied when he said it was a simple 5 page site that took me a month to complete.  It was a site with 7 main menu tabs.  One of the pages had additional tabs which went to additional pages.  All in all the site was over 30 pages long and  I completed that work within 10 days of receiving the design files.

I have given him until August 1st to pay me and if he does I will upload the site.  Of course if he never pays me for my work he doesn't get the site.

As far as asking too much for additional changes is concerned that perception might be my fault.  I never should have accepted his price (I didn't quote him a price, he set the price) for the initial work and I never should have settled for his low ball offer on additional work.    Even if I had been paid those decisions were not in my best interest and I shouldn't have made them.  They gave this person the perception that I worked below Bangladesh rates - when I really am just a little less expensive than others in my field in the US.

If anyone is really interested in checking this out, please feel free to contact anyone on my portfolio.  My website has been provided by my attacker.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC