Complaint Review: JudyKing

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Anchorage Alaska
JudyKing
905 Richardson Vista Road Apt #73 Anchorage, Alaska USA

Judy. Skype Communication took $36.48 out of my account. I do not know them and have no way of contacting them. Anchorage Alaska

Skype communition took $36.48 out of my checking account by using my card number.  I don't know who they are and have not done any business with them.  I have not been able to contact them.  The pnone numbers on the site does not go through.

My bank told me the money had already gone through before I even got  the notification.  My bank told me I would have to contact  skype communication about getting my money refunded but I have not been able to  get a hold of them to talk to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JudyKing/Anchorage-Alaska-99501/Judy-Skype-Communication-took-3648-out-of-my-account-I-do-not-know-them-and-have-no-1070064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JudyKing