Complaint Review: Juice Plus

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Tracey — coldwater Ontario
Juice Plus
Nationwide USA

Juice Plus Misleading sales representative, misleading pricing, overpricing Ontario, Canada Nationwide

*Author of original report: Just to update you all on the status

I purchased Juice plus under the assumption that it was a weight loss product as well as health product suppliment. I was told that I had to order 4 months supply at $152.22 (all included product and delivery) per month and then I would recieve the next 4 months free (I was actually quoted 150.00 per month). The program would be 8 months in legnth with the payment during first four.

After three months my rep contacted me to say that she had been misinformed by the company and that I would NOT be getting my 4 free months but that I was welcome to sign on for another 2 months and then get 2 months free. Yeah right, like I was going to fall for that again.

I did not lose weight and I can't say weather the product was doing any good, it wasn't harming me other than really bad acid reflux after taking it, which is common with me anyway.

Now I have cancelled my last payment with Mastercard and they have opened a case of dispute with the company. The rep has called Juice Plus and they assure her I will get a FULL refund of 456.66 and not take the last payment. They have emailed me shipping labels. I will follow up with how this unfolds. I am told the refund can come as early as next Tuesday.

I am weary now of this company now and I think you should be too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juice-Plus/nationwide/Juice-Plus-Misleading-sales-representative-misleading-pricing-overpricing-Ontario-Cana-1165752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juice Plus

Just to update you all on the status

AUTHOR: Tracey - ()

I was completely refunded all my money from Juice Plus as was my friend who fell for their dishonest sales tactics. I will also say that Canadian Tire Mastercard followed this case very close and was in contact with me twice to see how things were going. Great customer service from them and then when the credit was applied they called to let me know.

Just the fact that all the money was refunded shows that they were guilty in the first place. I wonder how many people didn't go the extra few steps or felt obligated to continue use to hopefully get the two months free being offered after you signed on for another two months. Unfortunately this type of sales loses friendships because people sell it to people in their circle. Or people continue using it even though they are being taken advantage of because they don't want to lose a friendship. I think this company and alot of others who prey on house wife types to sell their wares.

I am just glad it all worked out for me. I work hard for my money and keep an eye on every penny. Hope my story helps someone stay away from this in the first place.