Complaint Review: Juicy Brains Community

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Just Wanted What Was Promised — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Juicy Brains Community

Juicy Brains Community Brain Juicer Project Panel that does not pay, and then lies about it! Internet

Brain Juicer recruited me for a project with the promise to compensate me for the ideas I provided with a payment to my panel account for $30.  After the payment was said to be "delayed" twice, yet I still hadn't received my payment, I messaged the contact email - five times.  All messages were sent with a reasonable time to respond (1-2 days).  To date, not one of those messages have been answered and it has been over a week since the first one was sent.

I finally had to scour the internet in search of some other email addresses in hopes of contacting a person who would help me with my problem, since I clearly had emails promising my payment.  Finally one gentleman contacted me with the promise that he had spoke to the representatives at my panel, and assured me that payment had been sent, and posted.  Still, on my end there was nothing.  I sent a second email stating that no, my account had not been creidted, he assured me again that he confirmed that my payment was posted.  Again, nothing.

It is now the end of a three week long battle of attempting to receive the payment I was promised.  I'm sick of fighting with them and, obviously, getting nothing accomplished.  If you research the company you will find several other panelist who had troubles getting their promised payment as well.    Please save yourself the hassle and do not provide this company with a service that they will not compensate you for.

I find it sad that a company preys on people who try to make a little extra income.  Unethical doesn't even begin to describe the company, in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juicy-Brains-Community/internet/Juicy-Brains-Community-Brain-Juicer-Project-Panel-that-does-not-pay-and-then-lies-about-898113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juicy Brains Community